What's new

'Shia Kafir' - Poem from Extremists openly appreciating the killings of Quetta shias

wonder at times what in the world is NOT wrong with this country !!? whats happens in other places is one's guess , they are inciting sectarian hatred but the state is acting like a helpless fagg ..

The basis of sectarian hatred is the differences between extremists in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Pakistan has happily become a battleground of these useless and debilitating ideological wars.

If anyone is old enough, he will remember that up to late 70s', this menace did not exist in Pakistan.

Does it mean that Shias are appreciating Shia killings from some other region? Dint understand the video. Words not uttered clearly. Can someone explain this?

wonder at times what in the world is NOT wrong with this country !!? whats happens in other places is one's guess , they are inciting sectarian hatred but the state is acting like a helpless fagg ..

Bro i am going say this but i may or may not get banned but i don't give a damn. I speak from my heart. Pakistan's Army/ISI is deliberately promoting and supporting extremists, remember our real masters are the Saudis who are preparing for a sectarian war against Iran. These haramkhors also believe that they are army of Mahdi. Mollah Omer is their kalifah all they need now is Jesus and Mahdi to come and kill all Shia, Ahmadi, Chrstians, Sufis, Atheists, Hindus.

Does it mean that Shias are appreciating Shia killings from some other region? Dint understand the video. Words not uttered clearly. Can someone explain this?

Where did you see Shia in this video? These pigs were Lashkere-Jhangvi (deobandi extremists) and other related scums openly holding rallies. The guy was singing and saying how they did the century in Quetta and now they will not play test cricket(ie they will kill Shia quicker now).:(

The basis of sectarian hatred is the differences between extremists in Saudi Arabia and Iran. Pakistan has happily become a battleground of these useless and debilitating ideological wars.

If anyone is old enough, he will remember that up to late 70s', this menace did not exist in Pakistan.

Yes it did. But then again killing of Ahmadis doesn't really concern anyone. This menace started when the State bent down to the demands of religious extremists.

Where did you see Shia in this video? These pigs were Lashkere-Jhangvi (deobandi extremists) and other related scums openly holding rallies. The guy was singing and saying how they did the century in Quetta and now they will not play test cricket(ie they will kill Shia quicker now).:(
Arre unko bolo, We all are Muslims living together in a same country made for Muslims. You all shud be living in peace. There is no point fighting out unnecesarily.

Arre unko bolo, We all are Muslims living together in a same country made for Muslims. You all shud be living in peace. There is no point fighting out unnecesarily.

Even i belong to kafir sect ask any Pakistani PDF members most of them consider me a kafir too. Pakistanis themselves first started this sectarian storm by bending to Mullahs rule.

How on Earth do these bastards convince the buzurgs to abandon all wisdom and logic? Normally the elders are the voice of reason, but something has gone wrong here. Maybe deep down, even they are scared for their survival?.

Even i belong to kafir sect ask any Pakistani PDF members most of them consider me a kafir too. Pakistanis themselves first started this sectarian storm by bending to Mullahs rule.
This is messed up. People talking bout Ummah shud first Walk the Talk. There is no Ummah stuff within ur country, fuget bout talking of International Ummah.

And how can a Muslim be Kafir? Muslim is a Muslim 1st, then hes a Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmedi, etc. And looking at current scenario, Jinnah shud have made clear that Pakistan is for MUSLIMS or only for SUNNIS? Too much confusion. If Shias are Kafirs then why ask a seperate country for them away from the Hindu KAFIRs?

This is messed up. People talking bout Ummah shud first Walk the Talk. There is no Ummah stuff within ur country, fuget bout talking of International Ummah.

And how can a Muslim be Kafir? Muslim is a Muslim 1st, then hes a Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Ahmedi, etc. And looking at current scenario, Jinnah shud have made clear that Pakistan is for MUSLIMS or only for SUNNIS? Too much confusion. If Shias are Kafirs then why ask a seperate country for them away from the Hindu KAFIRs?

Well judging by that logic, Shia, Ahmadis, Hindus and Christians should have their own small countries. Sunni extremists can kill each other but they should leave us alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom