What's new

Shia Houthi rebels push toward Yemeni capital

To get defeated? Last time we left no one alive, their leader begged for ceasefire after we bombed all houthis villages and captured his son.

Please watch this to know what kind of bombs we dropped over them.

There you said it, Arabs not Persian. You should worry about your failed state who are killing people for being enemy of God. Iran doesn't allow Sunni to build their places of worship, persecuting Baloch, Kurds and Arabs. Doesn't allow them to be taught in their own language… etc

As I said before, We will **** the shit out of them wherever we find them.
We will f!ck the shit out of them???
Enough hiattt

haha, so with the same logic, what Assad is doing, in barrel bombing cities, is also legitimate.

Not your business, be worried about your women who can't even drive, and about Shias who live on your oil reserves and are ready to revolt. give shias more rights such as independency if you are sincere, other wise do not throw stones when you live in a glass house. BTW, @Surenas can help you with kurds opinions about KSA, if you want.:lol::lol::lol:
Actually I don't support seperatists in any country even if they are shia

haha, so with the same logic, what Assad is doing, in barrel bombing cities, is also legitimate.

No not same logic, Assad is bombing his own people.

Not your business, be worried about your women who can't even drive, and about Shias who live on your oil reserves and are ready to revolt. give shias more rights such as independency if you are sincere, other wise do not throw stones when you live in a glass house. BTW, @Surenas can help you with kurds opinions about KSA, if you want.:lol::lol::lol:

I said before what happens within Mullahstan is non of my business. I don't care whether you kill people burn them alive non of my business and same should apply to Khomaini the son of Muatah shouldn't pock his nose in Arab matters instead should help his own people who are dying for lack of food and medicine striving to get clean water…etc.

Also Shia of Saudi Arabia are Saudis, we respect them, they get same treatment and rights as everyone else in the country. They have the right to have their own places of worship, courts, schools… etc. we are not barbarian like mullahstanis.

We will f!ck the shit out of them???
Enough hiattt

Not hate, anyone who violate our borders will get bombed no matter what his nationality, ethnicity, language or religion might be.

Actually I don't support seperatists in any country even if they are shia

Agreed.

Last edited:
instead should help his own people who are dying for lack of food and medicine striving to get clean water…etc.
Baby, where are you posting from? north Korea? I think the dose of propaganda is killing you.
please don't post here some Fake clips, there are plenty of those representing SA as an abandoned desert that I don't like to post.

Also Shia of Saudi Arabia are Saudis, we respect them, they get same treatment and rights as everyone else in the country.
Are you sure buddy?

The depth of your thoughtful and humanitarian logic really amazes me. So, why you were crying last time about US army that has bombed and captured arabs/muslims lands?
I said before what happens within Mullahstan is non of my business. I don't care whether you kill people burn them alive non of my business and same should apply to Khomaini the son of Muatah shouldn't pock his nose in Arab matters instead should help his own people who are dying for lack of food and medicine striving to get clean water…etc.
Also Shia of Saudi Arabia are Saudis, we respect them, they get same treatment and rights as everyone else in the country. They have the right to have their own places of worship, courts, schools… etc. we are not barbarian like mullahstanis.
So, if that's the case, why shia Saudi pilgrims who come to Iran, always cry about their f***ed up situations in KSA? I heard from one of them that their witnesses are not even taken seriously in courts, and their religious leaders are either in prison or in a heavy governmental observation. You are not better than mullahs at all. even I would say that your mindset is 2-3 centuries lagged from them. Anyway, I don't care about your country as long as you shut your mouth about us, and do not send terrorists, and do not meddle in Iran's allied countries.

The depth of your thoughtful and humanitarian logic really amazes me. So, why you were crying last time about US army that has bombed and captured arabs/muslims lands?

You mean Iraq? Because US invasion of Iraq was illegitimate as well to that of Afghanistan. Also the one who paved the way to the US was Mullahstan.

So, if that's the case, why shia Saudi pilgrims who come to Iran, always cry about their f***ed up situations in KSA?

Saudis are not allowed to travel to Iran.

I heard from one of them that their witnesses are not even taken seriously in courts, and their religious leaders are either in prison or in a heavy governmental observation.

You have been misinformed.

You are not better than mullahs at all. even I would say that your mindset is 2-3 centuries lagged from them. Anyway, I don't care about your country as long as you shut your mouth about us, and do not send terrorists, and do not meddle in Iran's allied countries.

Go back to your isolated and sanctioned state, Saudi Arabia is ahead of your Mullahstan in all terms.

Actually when JEW USA strike ppl with drones in Yemen that they call Al Qaeda, it's actually the shias heroic rebels

And what they call democrats in Syria are zionist Al Qaeda

Saudis are not allowed to travel to Iran.
You mean Al Qaeda tourists?

Where he bombs syrians? They are all internationalists Al Qaeda screamers

So Sanaa is overun by Houthi terrorist now?

dc4d4a01d307326c3c757628019c03cf.jpg

So yet again Iran is trying to Push another Muslim country into chaos...

So for some hypocrites, them asking for more rights and an inclusive government makes them terrorists, but at the same time, terrorist groups like IS and Nusra front are all oppressed Sunnis fighting the devil in Syria and Iraq? :lol: Sure, no sectarian view here at all.

Anyway, that doesn't matter much, since Houthis already owned the Yemeni army and the government resigned and it seems they got what they wanted, they are already talking for a comprehensive deal. And they did this without any suicide bombings, beheading, terrorist acts etc. Some terrorists in Syria and Iraq may learn how to kick government's back without committing terrorism, terrorizing civilians and blowing up towns.

So all the talk from the resident saudis on the forum that Houthis got decimated to irrelevancy, now appear categorically false in the light of the a.ss-rapeage the Yemeni army received from the Houthi rebels, and the fact that the Yemen government has conceded to the demands of the Houthis.

kthnxbye lol

Unlike Iranian backed regimes, the Yemeni government showed restraint, no major fighting happening, and army was ordered to hold its ground and not fire unless fired at. But of course you will get a few people here claiming they won a war, or that their rebels are better than other people's rebels which is BS.

Your lover boy Assad killed countless Syrians which prompted them to start fighting back after months of senseless massacre. In Yemen the far more civilized Yemeni government held their guns, when they could have fired back. Soon you will find people saying it was God's invisible hand for the Islamic revolution of ultimate Shiasim, I say to these people to get back to Earth.

Unlike Iranian backed regimes, the Yemeni government showed restraint, no major fighting happening, and army was ordered to hold its ground and not fire unless fired at. But of course you will get a few people here claiming they won a war, or that their rebels are better than other people's rebels which is BS.

They only resigned because they lost the fight. Restraint? Saudi-puppet Ali Mohsin el Ahmar's division barrack was conquered by Houthi rebels the last past days. It isn't like Yemen hasn't killed Houthis the past decade, their religious leader, have not build Salafist 'learning' centers in Houthi area, have not excluded them from government rule, etc.

The Saudis and their puppets simply failed.

Thanks, but some of them are pro government. Are the Houthis pushing for a separate country or just more autonomy?
In reality, its a pissing contest between Saudi Arabia and Iran. About a month ago, Sudan kicked Iranians out the country due to Saudi interference, Iran retaliated by using the Houthis. Now KSA got her cojones in an Iranian vice grip..

Yes Sir, We will crush their skulls, we are already doing so anyway. If they don't like it they can swim to Muallahstan. :guns::guns:
Time to change the water pumps on those F15...:rofl:.

hope this time, you replace the Jordanians and Moroccan troops with Pakistanis...and put some of them in the F15 cockpits too, they might teach you a thing or two about flying and hitting something!

Last edited:

The coyote too, when can't reach the grapes, he says they are sour...Yemeni army being man handled by the Houthis, is simply explained by "a show of restraint", dixit Mosamania the Saudi magnificient:rofl::rofl:

Your lover boy Assad killed countless Syrians which prompted them to start fighting back after months of senseless massacre.
We all know those Syrians with a Saudi accent, that had enough of Assad rules.!

In Yemen the far more civilized Yemeni government held their guns, when they could have fired back. Soon you will find people saying it was God's invisible hand for the Islamic revolution of ultimate Shiasim, I say to these people to get back to Earth.
Mosa, I almost choked laughing, please spare us from your hillarious jokes..Its Monday for godsakes, at least save them to hump day, it may make the week more pleasurable!

Suadi should provide subsidized oil to Yemen and resolve the issue. Its all economics related. All started due to hike in oil.

Back
Top Bottom