Status
Not open for further replies.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
So... whats the Scandal?:confused:

Lol.. aik budhi mai cig peetay huway? bhai jee scandal kidr hai yara? lol @ the background music... dil jalay:lol:

When we follow western then whats the issue now. She is smoking a cigarette ,it should be praised that women have same rights as man and they have there so called due freedom .

Smoking is a scandal!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Many women in my company smoke, I see such scandals daily.

One day she will be caught eating Biryani and people post that also as a scandal. :girl_wacko:

Smoking is a scandal!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Many women in company smoke, I see such scandals daily.

One day she will be caught eating Biryani and people post that also as a scandal. :girl_wacko:

I personally hate smokers. The smell is just unbearable.

should I close this thread or merge it with stupid and funny? just the fact that this thread has been made and shown as some scandal.

Yes i would vote for this thread being closed down .

I think it's cool when certain women smoke (occasionally, not chain smokers). What's the scandal?

our older women smoke Hukka too so this lady is smoking then whats the problem? I can understand if she farts in front of everyone and without trying to hide it now that will be bad manners but come on smoking?

thats what happens with the overdose of the Saudi funded fatwa brigade, everyone is out to put a fatwa on anyone he doesn’t like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom