What's new

Shenzhou-10: China launches next manned space mission

We may have to be proud so many times then if we do that every time we have such improvement.

I will not make that statement of nothing to be proud of for beating japan in payload. Despite Japan not being able to send a man to space. Their heavylift is enough to send a bigger, heavier module for ISS effort. Some of Japan sensor and deep space exploration is still more ahead of China due to their heavy rocket load. Once YF-700 boaster debut, it will have a lots of application for deep space, lunar manned mission and space station effort.

Yes, we still need to work hard to go far ahead but every step ahead China space agency make is worth the applaud to them and all Chinese to continue working hard for China space exploration.

Congrats on a successful launch!

BTW, it seems it is still too crowded there. When can we launch one that will be comfortable for the astronauts? I think we need much bigger and powerful rockets or some type of brand new technologies.

We may need fundamental revolution in basic science research that can guide us for the new direction.

That's gonna stay, until another way of propulsion is found. Chemical rockets are just so inefficient that space-or lack of space is a luxury commodity.

I think china should invite other countries to join its Space station program if it truly wants to challenge the ISS monopoly
This will also help to cut down on costs

In fact, when the ISS was launched, China had asked to participate, unfortunately the US had refused any Chinese participation but invited Japan, all EU countries, East European countries, Canada, Australia and later even India, etc. So China has no choiced than to launch its own programme. The attitude of the US is the same in many sectors by systematically refusing Chinese participation and trying to isolate and exclude China. The US has even imposed an embargo on Space technology (in addtion with weapons and technology embargoes already imposed on China) on China whereby a country with US made electronic or equipement cannot use Chinese rockets to launch the satellites thus, de facto, excluding China in competing in the lucrative market of satellite launching.

I think china should invite other countries to join its Space station program if it truly wants to challenge the ISS monopoly
This will also help to cut down on costs

China may invite Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Venezuela as they have strong ties with China on space cooperation, ISS might or might not be around after 2020 there is talk of ending it during the same time we complete our space station.

13FU61EY3F-15F5.jpg

rdn_51b70181bc333.png

If the female astronaut single?:lol:

Congrats to China btw.:china:

China never ceased to amaze us, lets just wish all Chinese the best, they truly have shown a goodwill to their friends.
@ChineseTiger1986
Will you guys sell KSA a Qingy sub ^ ^

I now heard that Qing class SSK is just an experimential ship.

But China has the plan to export the new conventional sub with full electric propulsion and AIP, meanwhile it must have an affordable price.

We know that KSA is very rich, but China wants to make the affordable stuffs with good quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I now heard that Qing class SSK is just an experimential ship.

But China has the plan to export the new conventional sub with full electric propulsion and AIP, meanwhile it must have an affordable price.

We know that KSA is very rich, but China wants to make the affordable stuffs with good quality.

Yes, I heard it's hasn't been operational yet. When do you believe it will be then?

Yes, I heard it's hasn't been operational yet. When do you believe it will be then?

I haven't heard about the news of this sub since last year, not sure if China has decided to mass produce these subs.

Recently, China has only unveiled the specification of the current generation Type 093/094 nuclear subs, but i hope that China can be a bit more transparent when it comes to its latest subs in the near future.

The following is a table of true space faring nations, i.e. they've launched human spaceflight missions independently.

If you pay attention to the data for the time period 2011-2020, you'll notice China has now pretty much caught up with the United States in number of human spaceflights launched... and they've achieved this great marvel all on their own.

PeriodRussia/USSRUnited StatesChinaTotal
1961-1970162541
1971-198030838
1981-1990243761
1991-2000206383
2001-20102434361
2011-2020103215
Total1241705299

List of human spaceflights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Congratulations again, China. :china:

Back
Top Bottom