200234y4wwd0yygu209y55.jpg.thumb.jpg

200315g8jvmd2229c9pdb6.jpg.thumb.jpg

200306m4vo5jmcvzvznc5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

200331chv4b5vzp463qi53.jpg.thumb.jpg

200303l299vhr5zbx7crq5.jpg.thumb.jpg

200340ikk7q8okhhiwqk73.jpg.thumb.jpg

Complete live coverage:

[YouKu]XNTY5NDkwNjY4[/YouKu]

China should consider those who have the technology expertise or those who can provide funds.

Even though there are nations who object China's involvements in other projects earlier on and that forced China to do it on her own, we should not be that shallow minded like those other nations.

As in the past, China can accommodate those from other nations even when we were at feudal empire period, let alone we are now at the 21st century.

In addition, we may consider launching it in third country that have better geo position.

I think china should invite other countries to join its Space station program if it truly wants to challenge the ISS monopoly
This will also help to cut down on costs

BTW, it seems it is still too crowded there. When can we launch one that will be comfortable for the astronauts? I think we need much bigger and powerful rockets or some type of brand new technologies.

We may need fundamental revolution in basic science research that can guide us for the new direction.

Nice, i count the time when watching that live TV show... during 5 minutes three Chinese flying into the outer space(not in robit yet), after 11 minutes enter the weightless space.

Well, the rocket too fast !!!

It is in orbit now and all systems goes.

Weight is the major issue. BTW it takes rocket fuel to carry rocket fuel.

BTW, it seems it is still too crowded there. When can we launch one that will be comfortable for the astronauts? I think we need much bigger and powerful rockets or some type of brand new technologies.

We may need fundamental revolution in basic science research that can guide us for the new direction.

It's already in the pipeline. Next year our heavy weight CZ-5 will debut. And we can finally be called a space powerhouse. Surpassing the payload of Japan and be the best in Asia.

Surpassing the payload of japan is nothing to be proud of. We can be a little bit proud if we have surpassed everyone else.

It's already in the pipeline. Next year our heavy weight CZ-5 will debut. And we can finally be called a space powerhouse. Surpassing the payload of Japan and be the best in Asia.

That is why I say we need a major revolution in basic science research.

Otherwise, it is just like how Intel makes CPU...

It is in orbit now and all systems goes.

Weight is the major issue. BTW it takes rocket fuel to carry rocket fuel.

Surpassing the payload of japan is nothing to be proud of. We can be a little bit proud if we have surpassed everyone else.

That is why I say we need a major revolution in basic science research.

Otherwise, it is just like how Intel makes CPU...

I will not make that statement of nothing to be proud of for beating japan in payload. Despite Japan not being able to send a man to space. Their heavylift is enough to send a bigger, heavier module for ISS effort. Some of Japan sensor and deep space exploration is still more ahead of China due to their heavy rocket load. Once YF-700 boaster debut, it will have a lots of application for deep space, lunar manned mission and space station effort.

Yes, we still need to work hard to go far ahead but every step ahead China space agency make is worth the applaud to them and all Chinese to continue working hard for China space exploration.

Back
Top Bottom