What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

You mean the rumour where Pakistan is supposed to receive 15 odd J-15s with folding wings within 45-60 days. Yeah! That's probably not happening because it doesn't make any sense.

It not only makes no sense, it is plain stupid and most likely either based on yet another stupid report written by Minnie Chan and her secret contact to the PLA or a Pakistani fan-boy with too many wet-dreams during the last weeks.

It has been discussed so often, that it is almost too boring to reply to such a stupidity. But I'm sure certain members starting with an M would agree in all aspects!

Damn didn't Know about the credibility of the source----------some people are FANS.

I know it just doesn't make any sense.

These silly Pakistani fanboys are making a complete fool of themselves and others

I have over 20 on my ignore list unfortunately I can’t grow it anymore

simply ban them, like cats meow meow all the time

J-15 and JL-9G
670172e1ly1gfe9dc7v8vj21hc0u0x6q.jpg

Via @央广军事 from Weibo

Strange that after all these years China never built for whatever reason a naval trainer

J15 is a very expensive trainer

When will the J-15s use the WS-10H? All PLAAF land based aircraft are using Chinese engines now.

When will the J-15s use the WS-10H? All PLAAF land based aircraft are using Chinese engines now.

Waiting for carrier with launch rail probably as WS10 engine gets into overheat slower and present ski ramp launch is not efficient for WS10H. By then J-35 probably already made its debut with Type 003 EMALS carrier almost ready.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom