What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

J-15B will be equip with the most advance AESA radar that is comparable to the F-35 if not exceeding
twjmXKH.png

J-15B will be equip with the most advance AESA radar that is comparable to the F-35 if not exceeding

But why is this always mentioned for the J-15B ?? Wouldn't one expect the "most advance AESA radar that is comparable to the F-35 if not exceeding" even more on the J-20 ?

From what I found out additionally that pilot Cao Xian Jian crashed and was seriously injured during a routine training from a base around Bohai (Bo Sea) on 2016/04/06. After 419 days and multiple surgeries, he was qualified again as a J-15 pilot on 2017/05/30.

However the report published on the PLA News didn't mention which J-15 was lost:

http://m.guancha.cn/military-affairs/2017_06_07_411981.shtml

The lost one did not necessarily have to be a J-15. At least it's not mentioned in the original article.

By the way ... I nearly missed that note too:

Posted already in the news & carrier 002 thread from our own @52051 quoted at the SDF but the J-15-piece was not added here:

Ma Weiming, the star scientist from PLA University of Navy Engineering, recently accepted a invitation from his friend, the president of Shanghai University, to give a talk with students there on innovation and future career advice.

(4) During the talk, Ma also show a video of EMALS-launched J-15 and also mentioned that China's electronic powertrain/transmission systems are at least 1 generation better than the next gen US comparable systems, and that China's electrified powertrain will be also used on next gen systems like SSN/SSBN/tanks.

I want !!!! I want now and very much !!!

Back
Top Bottom