What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

- algeria not happy with their mig-29s quality and want their money back

They got the old Mig-29's replaced with SU-30's.

- the transport planes china ordered still no where to bee seen..

Sorry bud, but delays happen in every country including the US.

- india are looking for amrican or european weapons

For the MRCA tender India is evaluating aircraft from a number of countries including Russia and the Mig-35; the reason for this is to eventually replace some of their outdated platforms. But the most important reason is to diversify their inventory. Moreover, India needs a light to media fighters and not more heavy fighters like the MKI which they continue to place more orders for anyways, oh and India is still purchasing 250 pak-fa fighters :lol:

Sukhoi CEO denied that China copied any Su Jet in 2008,he said that China purchased the Intellectual property rights of Su-27 from Russia in 1996,even if J-11A and J11B were updated upon Su-27,this is still upon the Intellectual property rights,were not any copy of any Jet~~China is also the only Asian country purchased the Intellectual property rights of AK-47,53 countries (include India ,USA~~)producted AK47,but only 2 countries(Venezuela and China) purchased the Intellectual property rights~
????????? --??--????--????

the trash talk in the article doesn't sound very confident..that's what i see.lol

Allow me the honor of debunking ur claims...:lol:

- algeria not happy with their mig-29s quality and want their money back

This is the latest news...

Link

- china started making their version of su-27 because it does not meet their standrad. russia only offer them oudated stuff on board.

Of course....given China terrible record on maintaining copyrights and its penchant to Ctrl+c,Ctrl+v...no sane country would give China its latest equipment.

- the transport planes china ordered still no where to bee seen..

Thats because the Ilyushin factory in Tashkent that produces the Il-76 is not functioning properly due to lack of maintenancce after the collapse of the Soviet Union...its not a china specific thing.

Mayb my Russian friend can help me on this.

- india are looking for amrican or european weapons

If the reason we r looking for US/european weapons is not confidence in Russki weapons...do u think we would have invested close to 10 billion dollars in the PAKFA/FGFA project.

Instead we would have gone for the F-35 which was offered to India.

So first get ur facts right.

Allow me the honor of debunking ur claims...:lol:

This is the latest news...

Link

Of course....given China terrible record on maintaining copyrights and its penchant to Ctrl+c,Ctrl+v...no sane country would give China its latest equipment.

Thats because the Ilyushin factory in Tashkent that produces the Il-76 is not functioning properly due to lack of maintenancce after the collapse of the Soviet Union...its not a china specific thing.

Mayb my Russian friend can help me on this.

If the reason we r looking for US/european weapons is not confidence in Russki weapons...do u think we would have invested close to 10 billion dollars in the PAKFA/FGFA project.

Instead we would have gone for the F-35 which was offered to India.

So first get ur facts right.

An indian has the audacity to talk about intellectual property.

Is what why you've been illegally copying the AK-47 without purchasing licensing rights the way we did?

An indian has the audacity to talk about intellectual property.

Is what why you've been illegally copying the AK-47 without purchasing licensing rights the way we did?

For evry AK-47 example i can give hundreds of J-11,J-15 and J-watever.

Anyway providing a link is much appreciated rather than ur esteemd opinion
We dont want ur opinion...but rather facts

the indians still struggling making insas/ak clone. their army doesn't want it.

they're able to make SA-6 clone called it, akash, whatever..

Last edited:
Where did You get that Info from??? India would start inducting Pak Fa from 2018.... FGFA from 20210-2023 Onwards....

just like the aircraft carrier you buy from them that will deliver on time at same price.

just like the aircraft carrier you buy from them that will deliver on time at same price.

The Vikramāditya carrier and everything that comes with it doesn't have anything to do with Sukhoi, also India gets SU-30's at a very cheap price and i don't see that changing any time soon. Moreover, the pak-fa/fg-fa will not just be manufactued in Russia but in India as well.

So what, we have been Given a better package and More over it even Includes sea trials.... And its a worth for us to have that in a whole new package, several modifications have been done...

For evry AK-47 example i can give hundreds of J-11,J-15 and J-watever.

Anyway providing a link is much appreciated rather than ur esteemd opinion
We dont want ur opinion...but rather facts

we purchased the rights to the Su-27 in 1996 sorry.

Chinese Aircraft - J-11 [Su-27 FLANKER]

In February 1996 Moscow and Beijing reached a $2.2 billion agreement for Chinese co-production of the Sukhoi Su-27. Under the initial agreement China would produce up to 200 aircraft [without the right to reexport the jets to third countries] from Russian-made components over three to five years. The total cost of the contract is $1.5 billion, including $650 million for technical documents and $850 million for parts, instruments and equipment provided by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Enterprise imeni Yuriy Gagarin [KnAAPO], which is to deliver around 30 percent of all completing parts for 200 Chinese SU-27SK jets.

TripAtlas.com - About AK-47

the thing is pak-fa is still a prototype. how many more years till the final product? the plane might not even look like the current..people start talking about delivering time & 250 FGFA already..lol

the thing is pak-fa is still a prototype. how many more years till the final product? the plane might not even look like the current..people start talking about delivering time & 250 FGFA already..lol

Of course it's a prototype and changes will likely be made just like with any other prototypes. And why is it funny that people involved in the project set a due date? As of now the project is comming along very smoothly, there are 3 prototpes, and another being constructed, there has also been at least six test flights, and much of the avionics for the pak-fa such as AESA radar are in the deep stages of development. And the 250 quota is the requirments set by both the RAF and IAF, so i fail to see the humor in that.

Back
Top Bottom