What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

the reason they started copying in the first place, because original built flankers sold to them are inferior. russians doesn't offer anything new...

that dosent mean you start copying,Its not only Russia, every country has Export variant's for there products

russians are no sant either. everything they have today are results of many years copying german and american products.

russians are in desperate mode.

Oh yes the second largest arms dealer is in desperate mode, and so is Sukhoi, so desperate that India, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Uganda, Venezuela, and Vietnam have all recently placed orders for the SU-30, and Sukhoi in partnership with HAL will sell a minimum of 500 pak-fa aircraft between the RAF and the IAF not to mention a number of export countries.

Oh yes the second largest arms dealer is in desperate mode, and so is Sukhoi, so desperate that India, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Uganda, Venezuela, and Vietnam have all recently placed orders for the SU-30, and Sukhoi in partnership with HAL will sell a minimum of 500 pak-fa aircraft between the RAF and the IAF not to mention a number of export countries.

I dont know how and when you come, but when ever you come, you come in Style;) , I like it

it's a weapon
we use it to kill each other
the initial intention of making weapon is immoral
who care about the copy right of it

when you talk trash about others, usually a sign of weakness and desperation..just like india boasting about their ballistic missile better than chinese missile..crap..blbla..when the whole world know DRDO is laughing stock and china has been very actively heavily investing in missile tech for many decades long before they learn how to make screw for their missile..haha..lol

when you talk trash about others, usually a sign of weakness and desperation..just like india boasting about their ballistic missile better than chinese missile..crap..blbla..when the whole world know DRDO is laughing stock and china has been very actively heavily investing in missile for many decades..haha..lol

You are the one that is talking trash, i simply responded to your ignorant post about Russia being "desperate". It just so happened that you got owned and, thus you called me a trash talker because you had no argument and or rebuttal. Further, if you read my post i provided hard evidence to debunk your claim, so if proving someone wrong consititutes as a "trash talker" than i'm a trash talker.

the trash talk in the article doesn't sound very confident..that's what i see.lol

- algeria not happy with their mig-29s quality and want their money back

- china started making their version of su-27 because it does not meet their standrad. russia only offer them oudated stuff on board.

- the transport planes china ordered still no where to bee seen..

- india are looking for amrican or european weapons

Last edited:
when you talk trash about others, usually a sign of weakness and desperation..just like india boasting about their ballistic missile better than chinese missile..crap..blbla..when the whole world know DRDO is laughing stock and china has been very actively heavily investing in missile tech for many decades long before they learn how to make screw for their missile..haha..lol

Thats Probably why it has been given ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom