What's new

Sheikh Rasheed Blasts Indians and Indian Media

is he the person who gives only "exclusive" interview to all the news channel on the same day ??? :rofl:

1383621_1393847750847050_333028806_n.jpg

[video]http://tehelkapak.blogspot.com/2013/09/sheikh-rasheed-blasting-on-indian-panel.html[/video]

All he does is shouting, is that considered blasting in Pakistan now?

Pretty disappointed after what one sees inn Pakistan news daily. :coffee:

The only concern is Pakistan alone gets to be under the spotlight and has to clarify everything that goes on in India be it something inconsequential as well while I have hardly if ever heard Pakistani media ever blaming Indian interference in Pakistan though Indian former generals and ministers have gone on record to claim that they have let insurgents in Pakistan and Indian media suddenly goes silent at that and their government brushes it under the carpet and while saying that, i am not an anti Indian i would very much like the peace talks to move forward but both major parties of India use Pakistan to secure their vote bank BJP does it overtly while Congress is more covert. And as far as Indian media is concerned i have hardly heard any voice of reason giving a neutral opinion without evidence journalists feel free to claim Pakistan is behind this and that it is clearly unethical.

I have seen a trend with Pakistan they quote other people of things they have never said. Mr Sheikh Raseed is saying that VK Singh accepted that he tried to kill Hafeez Saeed through TSA. I saw every single interview he gave and read every single paper he published including his tweets. All he said in summary was this.

1) TSA was secret and was started to bridge the security gap.
2) Army spent money in Kashmir on KPL and other social programs.
3) We did covert operations.

Now this is what Pakistan reads statements from India.
He accepted covert operations, now what could be that. He tried to kill Hafeez Saeed.

What they say on media, India Accepted they tried to Killed Hafeez Saeed (False and Lie).

This is a trend, this is the same country who even published fake wiki leaks. Enough said. This is not the first time they have distorted. I agree we also at times twist what is said, but not to this degree.

na kaka tu ta jive jatta da munda hai ....profile picture tu chamara naalo vi gayi gujari layi hoyi hai ....

profile picture te tere ancestors ne yavni deya, sig per zara

chamra naalo vi gheye guzri? eza matlab eh ke tu chamra un gheya ghuzra samjhne begharta

Back
Top Bottom