What's new

Sheikh Khalifa, U.A.E. Ruler, Is Dead at 73

Every soul will taste death, All I can say that now he is in the presence of the only Real Judge, he doesn't need my or Iranians validation, nor our curses will make any differences to his fate, what he reap and what he is going to sow just like all of us including the Good's and Bad's of this world.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Elected UAE President​

1652581786306.png

The United Arab Emirates' federal supreme council elected on Saturday Abu Dhabi ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan as the new president of UAE, state news agency (WAM) reported.

“We congratulate him, and we pledge allegiance to him, and our people pledge allegiance to him," Dubai's ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, said on Twitter after the vote. “The whole country is led by him to take it on the paths of glory and honor, God willing.”

WAM said the rulers of the country's seven sheikhdoms made the decision at a meeting held in Al Mushrif Palace in Abu Dhabi.

It comes after the late President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan died Friday.

https://english.aawsat.com/home/art...med-bin-zayed-al-nahyan-elected-uae-president

There is no such thing as a crown prince of UAE. There is a crown prince of each emirate, and Sharjah having own peculiarity
Now that you mentioned it, Just realized the mess I made in my head.

Wait, MBR ? Crown Prince of UAE ? Isn’t the Crown Prince supposed to be from Nahyans aka AD ?

So in case if MBR passes away, Hamdan becomes Crown Prince of AE ?

Who’s the CP of AD ?

yeah sorry, i can see how it confused you. It is an agreement amongst the royals. Presidency stays in Abu Dhabi and vice presidency/prime minister is always from Dubai (aka MBR)

Neautrals should stay in there lane. Who are they to comment on foreign affairs?
You do realize Neutrals is an ironic title, in reality there's nothing neutral about the neutrals...

Back
Top Bottom