What's new

Sheikh Khalifa, U.A.E. Ruler, Is Dead at 73

What is your definition of visionary leader? A piece of bone dropped by Americans for turning a blind eye on Palestinian blood becomes a matter of being visionary? Do you have any idea who was arming rebels in Kurdistan of Iraq and Syria triggering the endless conflicts in these countries? Do you know that UAE is the main destabilizing force of this region and beyond? Do you know that UAE is responsible for Pakistani soldiers being terrorized in the seperatists controlled areas? Do you have any idea who used cannon fodders, who bought people of south Asia to fight American wars in Afghanistan?

Could you open a separate thread for never-ending discussion on such things?
I didn't like to discuss political issues at the place of condolence and I anticipate you also understand such issues.
Take an example of a 'Janazah' in front of you with people mourning and you start to discuss the shortcomings of the dead while attending the session of mourning. I myself feel it very very inappropriate, don't know about you.

This thread is to condole the death of a leader liked by many around the world. Don't make it controversial.

If you want to discuss the leadership traits, you can open a new thread that will be dealt with according to the forum rules if required.

I am giving one hour to members to delete their uncalled for comments on the death of a Muslim. Whether you agree or don't agree with his policies is another matter as he is answerable to Allah.

After one hour, I will start awarding infractions.

he used to speak fluent urdu
used to have a nice house in gizri
spent alote of time in pakistan
was a great friend of pakistan
last tiger who use to never give up on the idea of pakistan
wanted to build huge refinery at karachi
i cant say everything in one post but
nevertheless a great person
on personal side a humble man spent last years of his life in alote of pain
rest in peace shiekh khalifa
may allah have mercy on u and give u place in jannah

i m hurt by the remarks of some people here
btw the whole polio vaccines
from maybe last 25 years are being funded by sheikh khalifa personally
be thankful guys pray for the man who tried to do good more then our own people

This thread is to condole the death of a leader liked by many around the world. Don't make it controversial.

If you want to discuss the leadership traits, you can open a new thread that will be dealt with according to the forum rules if required.

I am giving one hour to members to delete their uncalled for comments on the death of a Muslim. Whether you agree or don't agree with his policies is another matter as he is answerable to Allah.

After one hour, I will start awarding infractions.

I ask you, how can his international crimes be not spoken of but suddenly forgotten and his memory be presented with roses on this thread ? Is that natural ? Will you write a loving eulogy for Tony Bliar as well ? Muslim or not he must be condemned especially in this thread. Actually we being Muslims must especially condemn injustice and wrongs so in this thread this person. Sorry but I will not delete my comments. I will leave to your conscience to do what you see fit.

I ask you, how can his international crimes be not spoken of but suddenly forgotten and his memory be presented with roses on this thread ? Is that natural ? Muslim or not he must be condemned especially in this thread. Actually we being Muslims must especially condemn injustice and wrongs so in this thread this person. Sorry but I will not delete my comments. I will leave to your conscience to do what you see fit.
You can open another thread of you want that will be subjected to moderation. Pakistan's stated policy on this matter is what has been communicated by different popular leaders including Imran Khan, the government of Pakistan and the armed forces.

I am a little busy at the moment, so you have time. I hate awarding infractions and usually give more chances to individuals to correct themselves.

Could you open a separate thread for never-ending discussion on such things?
I didn't like to discuss political issues at the place of condolence and I anticipate you also understand such issues.
Take an example of a 'Janazah' in front of you with people mourning and you start to discuss the shortcomings of the dead while attending the session of mourning. I myself feel it very very inappropriate, don't know about you.
Dear bro, remember the kids of Yemen. Or better to say bunch of bones connected to each by whatever remaining of those kids

yemen-hunger-child-ap-ps-181121_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

What do you call this? And who did this to besieged people of Yemen?
I won't post more, just google starving kids of Yemen

Remember Syrians, Libyans drown in the waters of Mediterranean the ones that tried to escape the conflict zone in their homeland. I am not saying that only leaders of UAE did these things, that was ordered by USA. Major policy is, Muslims that hate Israel should not be able to breath.

Dear bro, remember the kids of Yemen. Or better to say bunch of bones connected to each by whatever remaining of those kids

View attachment 843866

What do you call this? And who did this to besieged people of Yemen?
I won't post more, just google starving kids of Yemen

Remember Syrians, Libyans drown in the waters of Mediterranean the ones that tried to escape the conflict zone in their homeland. I am not saying that only leaders of UAE did these things, that was ordered by USA. Major policy is, Muslims that hate Israel should not be able to breath.
sure its bad but don’t u think others are involved too
including the yemenis themselves

The King has died. Mohammed will become the new King. Who will become the new crown price?

Back
Top Bottom