What's new

Sheikh Hasina, 30th most powerful woman in the world,Forbes list

Bengal Tiger 71

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is in the 30th position of Sheikh Hasina world's 100 most powerful women. Listed by US-based magazine Forbes He was ranked 36th in this list of last year's list.
e473def5f46d5973de3fee76a7ab8579-59faa47c7cc5e.jpg

Forbes released the new list on Wednesday. In addition to the list of powerful women, as well as 21 names of the most powerful people in the world's politics have been named.

Now Forbes named Sheikh Hasina as the 'Lady of Dhaka', Forbes said Sheikh Hasina pledged support for the Rohingyas fleeing Myanmar and allocated 2000 acres of land for them. Which is a clear contrast to Myanmar's state councilor Aung San Suu standing.

Last year, Suu Kyi was ranked 26th in the list, 33rd. The first five are: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May, Melinda Gates of America, Sheryl Sandberg and Mary Barra.

Sheikh Hasina?? He???

Okay - now I've seen everything.....:P

Where do these 'journalists' get hatched anyway? :-)

can any one share complete list? as i have heard that new Pakistani Cook Studio sensation singer Momina Mustehsan is also in the list.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is in the 30th position of Sheikh Hasina world's 100 most powerful women. Listed by US-based magazine Forbes He was ranked 36th in this list of last year's list.
e473def5f46d5973de3fee76a7ab8579-59faa47c7cc5e.jpg

Forbes released the new list on Wednesday. In addition to the list of powerful women, as well as 21 names of the most powerful people in the world's politics have been named.

Now Forbes named Sheikh Hasina as the 'Lady of Dhaka', Forbes said Sheikh Hasina pledged support for the Rohingyas fleeing Myanmar and allocated 2000 acres of land for them. Which is a clear contrast to Myanmar's state councilor Aung San Suu standing.

Last year, Suu Kyi was ranked 26th in the list, 33rd. The first five are: German Chancellor Angela Merkel, United Kingdom Prime Minister Theresa May, Melinda Gates of America, Sheryl Sandberg and Mary Barra.
Still no one on PDF would give her the finger. Ugly b1tch

I'm ok with the rankings till i saw one BROTHELWOOD ACTRESS. :angry::angry:

The Indian women on the 14th edition of the annual rankings include ICICI Bank’s MD & CEO Chanda Kochhar (ranked 32); Roshni Nadar Malhotra, executive director and CEO of HCL Enterprise; Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw (64), Chairman and MD of Biocon; Shobhana Bhartia (92), Chairperson and Editorial Director, HT Media Ltd and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra at rank 97.

Hasina shoul protest the Forbes verdict because she certainly is the No. 1 strong woman in the world. all other strong women and men should come to BD to learn her way of steam rolling the opposition people.

Hassina will hold the ISI and Jamat members responsible as to why she isn't at the number one position. It's all Pakitans fault lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom