What's new

Shehbaz presides moot of opposition parties in Islamabad

Even though I am having a lot of disagreements with the pti government, I still believe the opposition failed Pakistan and have no right to rule Pakistan again. They failed to deal with corruption and instead it increased. They failed to make the institutes strong and instead destroyed them. If you have a corrupt state then it has no future. I am taking about corruption that is eating the state, sucking it's blood.

We have to give 5 years to PTI government. After that if a new opposition arrives then vote for them but ignore the old political class, let them make noises.

I know pti looks immature to rule Pakistan but they will learn as the years go by and will improve next year and then keep on getting stronger.

I agree, PTI might not be performing as we expected but its still early days, while these leeches had multiple terms and they have completely destroyed the country.

Just one ghori missile with a small nuclear war head towards this room. Finish the job once. Inko to kissi ney rona bhee nahi hey.

oh sh!t ! ishould have told US that a terrorists meeting is happening there, please send your Predators...

To be honest tell me if you really understand the dirty politics of Pakistan?

I could not right whole article about 3 points of opposition "1.controversy of dams, 2. targeting military courts, ISI 3.NAB under control by corrupt politicians and new version of so called misaq-e-jamhoriyat" to answer your trolling. But I can only suggest you to must must watch the video below, So you can have better understanding about the devil intentions of opposition.

Last edited:
To be honest tell me if you really understand the dirty politics of Pakistan?

I could not right whole article about 3 points of opposition "1.controversy of dams, 2. targeting military courts, ISI 3.NAB under control by corrupt politicians and new version of so called misaq-e-jamhoriyat" to answer your trolling. But I can only suggest you to must must watch the video below, So you can have better understanding about the devil intentions of opposition.

Shahbaz Bhai,

My Urdu is not perfect as your so my understanding is little bit weak.

But I understood since many years and very well the dirty politics played in Pakistan. That’s why I really want those politicians being neutral used if not eliminated. Until the family politicians are there we could not progress.

PAKISTANIS ARE CURSED DUE TO THEIR JAHILIAT

Back
Top Bottom