Shashi Tharoor's tweet controversy: Sunanda goes public on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New Delhi: The alleged hacking of Union minister of state for HRD Shashi Tharoor's Twitter account has taken a dramatic turn with his wife Sunanda Pushkar lashing out against popular Pakistani columnist Mehr Tarar. Sunanda Pushkar called Mehr Tarar an ISI agent and accused her of trying to create trouble in her marriage. :rofl::omghaha:

Pushkar has gone public with the trouble in paradise for the two. She seems to have taken the bizarre tweet dialogue between the twitter accounts of her husband and Mehr Tarar seriously and quite literally, publicly.

ALSO SEE Shashi Tharoor's Twitter account hacked, bizarre love tweets sent to Pak columnist
In a series of tweets soon after bizarre tweets from Tharoor's hacked Twitter account to Mehr Tarar, Pushkar berated her and asked her to stop talking to Tharoor. She even changed her Twitter handle to @sptvrock and tweeted saying she wanted Tarar to know that she and Tharoor are a happy couple.

"For her information Shashi and I are very happy together, sad for her to know I guess, I get sick and go away for treatment and the vultures pounce," she tweeted to Tarar. "The audacity of a woman desperately in love with an Indian 'please shashi dont make me go I pleaded and begged I love you Shashi'(sic)," she added.

"Leave us Indians alone and stop talking to my huband and pleading with him its digrading respect yourself as a women (sic)," Sunanda added.

However, she told CNN-IBN that there is "no problem between me and my husband". "Mehr Tarar is stalking my husband. Mehr Tarar is an ISI agent. I will ask RAW to look into this. I feel personally targeted by Pakistani journalist," she said.

Meanwhile, Mehr Tarar has reportedly threatened to file a defamation case against Sunanda Tharoor.

How this plays out for Shashi Tharoor is yet to be seen, but Sunanda Pushkar seems to suggest that Tharoor's account may not have been hacked. Accusing a woman of trying to woo her husband, Sunanda has well made the trouble in her paradise evident on Twitter.

Pretty different this is from a similar case in France, where the French President chooses to keep private lives private. "They are painful moments. But I have a principle. It's that private affairs should be handled privately, respecting the intimacy of all. This is neither the place nor the moment to do so," he said when asked about his alleged affair with an actress at a public interaction.

Shashi Tharoor's tweet controversy: Sunanda goes public on Twitter

Border love row: Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda says she posted messages of Pak journo Mehr on his Twitter handle
twitter-browl-shashi-tharoor-gets-into-a-border-love-row.jpg

NEW DELHI: Shashi Tharoor, junior minister for HR, found himself at the centre of an unseemly controversy Wednesday evening after intimate messages, supposedly sent to him by a Pakistani woman journalist, were posted on his widely followed, verified Twitter account.

Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar claimed on Twitter that she was posting from her husband's account, intimate private messages sent to him by Lahore-based journalist Mehr Tarar, to show the world "how she is stalking my husband". Pushkar confirmed to ET that she had posted the messages on Tharoor's Twitter account and her Twitter account had not been hacked.

Read more at:
Border love row: Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda says she posted messages of Pak journo Mehr on his Twitter handle - The Economic Times

Short-tempered Sunanda Pushkar threatens to throw drinks at journo in Dubai

India TV Politics Desk [ Updated 16 Jan 2014, 11:20:02 ]

Short-tempered-144101.jpg

New Delhi: Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of union minister Shashi Tharoor, created a scene on the second of this month at a private dinner party in Dubai when she shouted at a local journalist who was having a political discussion with her husband Shashi Tharoor, according to a report published in ‘Khaleej Times The journalist was completely shocked when Sunanda interrupted the discussion and shouted at the journalist saying, “You really need to stop this!”
Shashi Tharoor was saying: “I think the BJP was allowing itself to become perhaps too confident of the elections, given some of the inevitable anti-incumbency that seeps in the Indian electorate, whether state or national, after 10 years of the same party in power.”
“I think the Aam Aadmi’s party’s revival ...’’ Shashi Tharoor was about to complete this sentence when Sunanda put in her appearance and forced an abrupt end to the interview.
Even Shashi Tharoor completely failed to understand why Sunanda got so furious. Just to mask his embarrassment, Shashi Tharoor slipped away.
But Sunanda was just unstoppable. She continued to rant, “This is why I hate the media. I have thrown liquor at Arnab Goswami (Times Now anchor). You think I can’t do that to you?”
According to media reports, the PR firm which had organised the interview was apologetic and admitted Sunanda had stepped out of line. The PR firm also thanked the reporter for not responding to her insults and verbal assault.
Sunanda denied the report published in ‘Khaleej Times’ but the publication has said it stands by the report. Sunanda said, she herself offered an interview to the journalist the following day.

Man sends despo message to some random hot girl. Girl hits back. Man says "Account hot hacked LOLZ" :P
Sunanda is our homegirl(Kashmiri) but this time she has gone nuts. But then she married Tharoor... :hitwall:

Catfight between Sunanda Pushkar and Pakistani journo Mehr Tarar gets messier

Read more at: Catfight between Sunanda Pushkar and Pakistani journo Mehr Tarar gets messier : India, News - India Today

sunanda-new_650_011614114838.jpg
Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar(L) Sunanda Pushkar

The catfight between Sunanda P Tharoor and Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar just became messier. Reacting to Sunanda's accusations that Tarar had been having an affair with her husband Union Minister Shashi Tharoor, Tarar tweeted on Thursday morning, "For a woman to trash another woman linking her w/her husband is the lowest form of sickness ever. It's nauseous. No respect for her marriage."

This was followed up with a tweet about Sunanda's allegations that she had been stalking Tharoor. In the tweet, Tarar wrote, "So I 'stalk' on bbm and phone. The last I checked it was a two-way thing, or maybe technology changed while I 'stalked'?"

And then she lashed out at Sunanda saying, "The blonde's aqal is weaker thn her grammar & spellings.From an 'affair' it has become 'stalking'..make up yr mind, darlin'.Which one is it?"

Earlier on Wednesday, the twitterverse had been rocked by a bunch of tweets that had emanated from Union Minister Shashi Tharoor's twitter account. Those tweets hinted that Tharoor and Tarar had been having an affair for some time.

However, Sunanda, while talking to two newspapers had clarified that it was she who had posted those tweets from Tharoor's account in order to expose Tarar.

In a report published in the Economic Times, Sunanda was quoted as saying that she sent out the tweets. "Our accounts have not been hacked and I have been sending out these tweets. I cannot tolerate this. This is a Pakistani woman who is an ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) agent, and she is stalking my husband. And you know how men are. He is flattered by the attention. I took upon myself the crimes of this man during IPL (Indian Premier League). I will not allow this to be done to me. I just can't tolerate this. I have nothing more to say."

On Wednesday, Twitter was abuzz with a series of romantic tweets that had been sent out from Shashi Tharoor's account. The tweets composed of bbm messages that had purportedly been sent by Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar to Tharoor.

Read more at: Shashi Tharoor's account was not hacked, Sunanda posted those tweets : North, News - India Today
"I love you, Shashi Tharoor. And I go while in love with you, irrevocably, irreversibly, hamesha. Bleeding, but always your Mehr", "sadly my wife @sptvrock who gave up everything for me found out about my affair with u Mehr", "@mehartarar says if you don't end me the bbms by the time I wake up, I will get your message loud and louder. That is @sptvrock 's bbms", were some of the tweets that were sent out from Tharoor's account.

Read more at: Catfight between Sunanda Pushkar and Pakistani journo Mehr Tarar gets messier : India, News - India Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom