What's new

Sharmila Farooqui fighting at Karachi Airport

Mad women , she slapped the guy ... who do they think these people are any way ? shows PPP Fuedal mind set

The witch thinks her filt*y dad owns the airport... if i was the passenger id have told her to keep her filt*y hands to herself.........................................

Imran Bhai
Should i forward your post to her and let her fight you instead.
Araz

i will so thankfull to you sir if you give her my cell number and e mail too may be i become next zardari via sharmela farooqi . apun ki to nikal pary gee ray hahahahahhaha

She is people's representative. Shameless creature!!!!

The clan oh i meant gov are all un educted ,low class and disrespectful people what more is expected from them and specially her this one the mad women shame on her and on this gov

what about the loser in this video?

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the loser in this video?

You may and will call him loser as you are here on one point agenda, but the work he has done for that hospital is bless of poor people. Rs. 5 per day for ICU, thats a great thing. We love mustafa kamal. We will vote for him again and again. In the past, if we were on Shahra e Faisal and we had to go to SITE, it used to take around 1 to 1.5 hour, now we can reach within half an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom