What's new

Sharing husband could boost family health and wealth!

The son is a good boy. Most responsible about money unlike so many young men his age. Just that he's a bit of a dreamer, and forgets to return/put back the card after using it (always with my permission).

That's good to hear. I had such a meagre allowance when i was a teenager i managed to spend it all over one weekend of partying.

The wife .... well, she's a wife. An Indian wife.

Sure, wife is wife....np, wives here have authority over husbands' wallets too.....however, when they work (as your wife does) that authority gets harder and harder to justify.....and at least, saying you will take something from someone's wallet is the norm.

Though like i said, it probably isn't such a big deal for you as you're making it sound to be with "I cannot describe my feelings then." . :P If it was you'd probably have done something about it by now. At least to avoid situations when you find yourself "broke", but have to pay someone.

That's good to hear. I had such a meagre allowance when i was a teenager i managed to spend it all over one weekend of partying.

Sure, wife is wife....np, wives here have authority over husbands' wallets too.....however, when they work (as your wife does) that authority gets harder and harder to justify.....and at least, saying you will take something from someone's wallet is the norm.

Though like i said, it probably isn't such a big deal for you as you're making it sound to be with "I cannot describe my feelings then." . :P If it was you'd probably have done something about it by now.

Indian wife golden rule #1 (especially the working ones, with regard to money) :

What's mine is mine

What's yours is also mine

And yes, we sometimes sit down and do budgets retrospectively (my idea). And decide on a monthly sum she needs to run the house.

But its like today's builders. They sell you the house.

But you want doors too? That's extra.

Need windows? Extra.

You need more than one bathroom? Extra man. Seriously ....

Similarly

Tuition fees? Dada

School/college fees? Dada

Ballet classes? Dada

Guitar classes? Dada

Violin classes? Dada

Drum classes? Dada

Dinner outside? Dada

Movies? Dada

Uniforms? Dada

Chocolates, fruits, chicken, fish, mutton? Dada

Birthday parties? Dada

Phone bills? Dada

Internet? Dada

Electricity? Dada

Cable? Dada

Dinner out? Dada

Snacks, munchies, etc.? Dada

Petrol, Diesel? Dada

Dog vaccinations, Vet? Dada

Ok I am getting aggravated now .....

Indian wife golden rule #1 (especially the working ones, with regard to money) :

What's mine is mine

What's yours is also mine

And yes, we sometimes sit down and do budgets retrospectively (my idea). And decide on a monthly sum she needs to run the house.

But its like today's builders. They sell you the house.

But you want doors too? That's extra.

Need windows? Extra.

You need more than one bathroom? Extra man. Seriously ....

Similarly

Tuition fees? Dada

School/college fees? Dada

Ballet classes? Dada

Guitar classes? Dada

Violin classes? Dada

Drum classes? Dada

Dinner outside? Dada

Movies? Dada

Uniforms? Dada

Chocolates, fruits, chicken, fish, mutton? Dada

Birthday parties? Dada

Phone bills? Dada

Internet? Dada

Electricity? Dada

Cable? Dada

Dinner out? Dada

Snacks, munchies, etc.? Dada

Petrol, Diesel? Dada

Dog vaccinations, Vet? Dada

Ok I am getting aggravated now .....

Wait till your kid gets a girl friend. Then BIG dada will be required.

^^^

@fakhre mirpur I think you hit upon a nerve with the married folks here. :lol:

Such venting of frustrations....:P

In my neck of the woods, modern wives and husbands keep separate personal accounts but contribute monthly to a 'family' account for agreed-upon family expenses. You have to set that up at the get go.

Can't let the situation get out of hand or the let the cat out of the bag - so to speak. If you do - game over.

^^^

@fakhre mirpur I think you hit upon a nerve with the married folks here. :lol:

Such venting of frustrations....:P

In my neck of the woods, modern wives and husbands keep separate personal accounts but contribute monthly to a 'family' account for agreed-upon family expenses. You have to set that up at the get go.

Can't let the situation get out of hand or the let the cat out of the bag - so to speak. If you do - game over.
Yiu dont give me your money it means you dont love me :cry:

all u sick fuks can only dream abt this on internet. in reality u are all like vsdoc :lol:

my family is conservative muslim family but no man dare take another wife. i tell my fiance if he think he can have multiple wife he rather go cut off his d*** now before i do it 4 him in future

Having one wife is bad enough, why'd I want another? Does any married man really want another wife:o:? If you want health benefits, get a mistress and watch the "stress" go away, other than that adding another wife is asking for an early death.

Funny-marriage-quotes.jpg

If you want wealth don't get married.

de4b87b0b530a6c84e258799fd7e9379.jpg

Sir,why one woman deserves to be called ones wife with whom he shares everything,where as other as mistress?
Either one should stick to have one spouse only,and if not,than that person must give that other woman a status of respect as well.Laws must be equal for everyone.

regards

Happiest man with 17 wives and 84 chidlren who believe sharing is caring lol. He seem less worry than those who have one demanding wife :P

[video]

Back
Top Bottom