What's new

Sharif win tax case after 19 years

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LHC ruling: Sharifs win income tax case after 19 years - The Express Tribune

Any youthia that thinks LHC is owned by Nawaz and co is welcome to submit petition at Supreme Court. Unless supreme too is owned by Nawaz because they didn't say what Imran wanted, then you can go international court.

But what is expected "Nawaz does x and x but I'm too lazy to file a petition and I'll post all Shahid maqsood videos to prove Nawaz is wrong."

The appellants said the objection on assessment was raised after over 40 months instead of the 60-day stipulated period and was therefore illegal and asked the court to declare the assessment illegal.

Seems like a question of law was referred to LHC, which due to obvious reasons (as above) was rightfully decided in favor of Sharifs. However, if there is any tax liability irrespective of the timing of raising the objection etc, that would not be revoked by this order (I think).

he even got his name clearned from rigging.. :lol:

LHC ruling: Sharifs win income tax case after 19 years - The Express Tribune

Any youthia that thinks LHC is owned by Nawaz and co is welcome to submit petition at Supreme Court. Unless supreme too is owned by Nawaz because they didn't say what Imran wanted, then you can go international court.

But what is expected "Nawaz does x and x but I'm too lazy to file a petition and I'll post all Shahid maqsood videos to prove Nawaz is wrong."
yeah and wait 19 years . or may be killed by police in an encounter .

yeah and wait 19 years . or may be killed by police in an encounter .

Only Tax department can file that appeal that too if Supreme Court can be accessed according to tax law, and apparently it was tax department's fault not to adhere to the timelines given in Tax Laws in the first place.

Any thing unexpected in this news ???

"Badshah Salamat Ka Raaj
Un Kay Upnay Judge
Upni Adaltain
Jo Marzi Chahain Faisaly Kerwayen
Tum Sub Kon Hotay Ho Beech Main Tang Aranay Walay
2 Takay Kay Pakistanio Upni Auqat Main Raho"
"Ooh Sorry Maaf Ker Daina Bhai Taka Likh Dia AB Tau Woh Bhi 2 Pakistani Rupay Ka Aik hai" :ashamed:

:sarcastic: :laughcry: :pissed:

I imagine all the Judges "DIED" or were retired recently , which officially ended the case.

Otherwise he would have kept applying for extensions for 4-8 months to his cases

Just a show trial. Win or lose Sharif wasn't paying taxes

he even got his name clearned from rigging.. :lol:

Yea, and IK didn't even get his name in for instigating treason and getting innocents killed in his little "sit-in" youth party. A country's parliament got attacked and damaged to many millions of public property took place.

If someone like myself was running Pakistan, IK would be tried in the supreme court for treason. It was NS who gave IK the government and it was NS who let him get away with these murders, due to trying to strengthening the political system; and it was STILL NS who let IK and his people STILL be a part of the parliament as of YESTERDAY.

What a thankless and back stabbing bunch!!!! Can't do jack on your own, but the hand that helps you, you try to cut it off every time there is a small chance. And you expect these back stabbers to run a country in the middle of a huge financial, electric and terrorism related mess?? These people can't run their little party right, or the little presence the people gave them in the parliament!!

Yea, and IK didn't even get his name in for instigating treason and getting innocents killed in his little "sit-in" youth party. A country's parliament got attacked and damaged to many millions of public property took place.

If someone like myself was running Pakistan, IK would be tried in the supreme court for treason. It was NS who gave IK the government and it was NS who let him get away with these murders, due to trying to strengthening the political system; and it was STILL NS who let IK and his people STILL be a part of the parliament as of YESTERDAY.

What a thankless and back stabbing bunch!!!! Can't do jack on your own, but the hand that helps you, you try to cut it off every time there is a small chance. And you expect these back stabbers to run a country in the middle of a huge financial, electric and terrorism related mess?? These people can't run their little party right, or the little presence the people gave them in the parliament!!

I don't know if it is the incompetence of IK or if Nawaz Sharif really has changed, but in any case I find NS more sane, wise and mature now after how he patiently handled all the mess created by this dancing tabdeeli razakar group.

Just a show trial. Win or lose Sharif wasn't paying taxes

If that's how you'd like to look at it......so was the case for many generals. Will someone PLEASE post Mushy's tax return or Kiyani's tax return, showing the PEOPLE of Pakistan their assets in the UK, the US and in the UAE???

I'd love to see how "honest" these generals were and still are to their own country. They should be paying most of their taxes wouldn't you think? They "served" the country!!!! The generals have the same "show trial" you outlined above, actually worst.

In fact, the generals I mentioned above, didn't build a freaking bridge for the people of Pakistan. The people you are showing your hate against, built stuff that would remain in the history as the foundation of modern Pakistan. That's a fact.

Twenty years from now, everyone would know the "modern history of Pakistan" starting from NS's rule. But these silly, hating posts....won't be a part of the history or this forum. I can assure you of that.

Keep the hate up :tup: and your eye-lids closed. Your open eyes might show you Metro buses, Motorways, Schools, Infrastructure growth or any of those projects, which were created for public welfare (and are actually serving the poor Pakistanis). And I am sure you don't want to see it!

I don't know if it is the incompetence of IK or if Nawaz Sharif really has changed, but in any case I find NS more sane, wise and mature now after how he patiently handled all the mess created by this dancing tabdeeli razakar group.

Actually, that's it right there in your post. The political maturity is the issue. I don't have ANY personal issues with IK or LOVE for NS. Hell, I don't even have a dog in the fight. But what you said, is my issue. A poor country, who was estimated to be broken into pieces just a few years ago, gets an elected party to run the country. And these elected people, regardless of how good, bad or ugly they were, beat the ENTIRE world's predictions about Pakistan's break up by the end of 2013 (when just penny's like $ 11 million were left in Pakistan's checking account, which is not even enough to pay for one month's worth of salaries ONLY for Government employees inside Islamabad).

Since that time, the elected team in less than 3 years has started MORE projects compared to the ENTIRE history of Pakistan, and similarly, have completed more significantly larger projects than what was done in the ENTIRE history of Pakistan.

But fools like IK, are too busy destroying the country with their amateur politics. A country which was in the emergency room on Oxygen not too long ago.....why??? The people who brought the country back to life (or out of the emergency room), need to stay in and continue to fix issues one by one all the way, as that's what Pakistan and its people need. Why derail the good work being done??

What maturity, sanity or political charisma is it to start to destabilize YOUR OWN country which was on the verge of bankruptcy just three years ago. I mean is it just me who thinks these crazy shows and sit-ins are really a crime against a country barely out of the emergency room? or are people really that blind and can't see the obvious that their country can't afford, and nor needs these dramatic, damaging things so it can grow healthy??

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom