What's new

Sharif family will sell Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if remains in power: Tahirul Qadri

This tahir al padri think nuclear tech is packed in a box like cake and can be ebayed anytime..

I became the King of England in NS's time too. Now get the f-off!! Go find some sense as your head clarly needs it. Selfish people like you, a total of a few million want to derail the wish of a huge majority which is growing in every single by-elections.

Learn the value of the democracy or move to Afghanistan :rofl:. Pakistan is a growing democratic republic and doesn't have room for people like you who are extremist minded with everything they dislike. Anything you think took place in NS's rule and was illegal, don't bi*tch about it. File a case in the supreme court. Enough of this cry baby drama!!

......We are coming brother !!!!!!! .....Rai---------wind!!!!!!

BkJ6_pXCMAAs98n.jpg:medium

You know come to think of it when Zia died "Mysteriously" you know who came to power
hmmmmmm...... mysterious character this Nawaz sharif always seem to come to power under mysterious circumstances

Once moment he is trotting with Qadri giving him biryani and boti other moment he is the self procalimed son of Zia Ul Haq

Do you know this "MAN" attacked the Supreme Court of Pakistan

Why on earth a guy named NAWAZ sharif would be attacking the Supreme Court of Pakistan

Special bond between MQM and Nawaz

ghulam-mustafa-jatoi-altaf-hussain-nawaz-sharif-and-ghulam-ishaq-khan-together-in-iji-7.jpg

"Karachi is yours - do what you want , in return I want the seats !!!"
This character sitting beside him has been proven to be a Traitor to country

Between 1999-2008 Musharaf had taken pakistan on path of moderation and international recognition by fight against Terrorism on all fronts .......
However.....then who showed up on the SCENE .???????
Someone forced Musharaf to bring back WHO ......... TAKE A GUESS

Oh ....NO not this guy again Is it him Again????? Really
pervez_musharraf_nawaz_sharif.jpg

Reference
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconciliation_Ordinance

Musharaf admitted that NRO was a big mistake

Same character!!!! came from outside !!!!!!!! NRO ..... (National Reconciliation Ordinance) forgive the past for better future of Pakistan they called it !!!!!!

First thing he does after coming to power started cases against retired Musharaf

Immediately country went into a Limbo!!!!! and controversey

Who is thsi RICH tycoon!! who keeps poping up in Pakistan's history !!! Over and over again
taking the country into brink of Chaos !!!!

PM-Modi-with-PM-Nawaz.jpg

King Nawaz Sharif , the first !!! He is such a innocent little baby , he just happens to be in rigth place at right time always

Nawaz+Sharif+House.jpg

7 days left PML N walo Dubai ka ticket karalo

Last edited:
Well it is enough that Nawaz sharif used to drink water after washing his feet (qadri) in his youth days

See the thing is he was his devotee , and obviously he tried to act as a good little body , becasue in those days getting approval from Mr Qadri used to mean , a huge voter bank !!!!

Mr Qadri gave his moral support to Nawaz and voters voted for Mr Nawaz

Obviously people have awaken !!!

Here is the expected behavior from Nawaz Sharif
1- He will leave the country on a Tour (30-60 days)
2- He will state he has fallen sick so he need some medical attention till things cool down
3- He will form a COMITTEE like he always does or Take notice

What is the term Bhagora , when things get tough he leaves the country and then starts tweeting instruction how to run a country by twitter

But Money laundring Million and Millions of $$$ stashed offshore ....when will you bring all that stolen cash Mr Nawaz sharif , we don't need your road - we need that money trail record

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Nawaz was a servant to Mr Qadri, and I heard from my mother , that Nawaz sharif carried Mr Qadri during haj on his shoulders back in day

hqdefault.jpg

And again
revolution.png

So as you know there is a Saying

"RAG RAG SE WAQIF HONA"

Qadri knows every little tiny detail about Nawaz Family and NAWAZ

an-old-video-of-nawaz-sharif-and-dr-tahir-ul-qadri-showing-their-great-love.jpg

Nawaz Qadri ki plate main biryani and booti dalta tha

And he used to bring Qadri's shoes and put it under his feet so he could wear the shoes

Now Nawaz shairf has a new , friend

View attachment 331176

Prablam is this , this Nawaz & Shabaz have Tax Evasion & Money Laundering cases against them. While Shabaz has ordered killing of Qadri's supporters. Criminal Offence

This is how he speaks in India !!!
Nawaz's view about Kargil (Minute 2:10-2:35)
This guy is not fit to Lead Pakistan

Facts:
Since 2016 Nawaz's main goal is to ensure Army head retires

Act 1: Campaign against Election result (Longest protest in history, 5-6 Months was not covered in international media)
End Result : Terrorist Attack diverted National Attention, I think it was Children School was attacked by militants
Reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azadi_March (126 days protest against rigging)

Historic outcome: The contested seats were reviewed and few showed up being bogus results , nullifying results however not all seats were allowed to be reviewed. The attack of militants against School children , left the nation shocked and the protest was ended. To help army's cause to focus fight against terrorism

Act 2: Campaign against his Panama Leaks allegations
End result : He stated he had to have a heart operation and escaped the country (2-3 Months)
Historic outcome: Amounting Evidence against Money Laundering, details emerged of fake names used , and how money was transferred under friends names all over TV channels
It is impossible his 9-10 year old songs could run a company as claimed by him.
Video evidence against whole family where they "admit" not having property but later exposed by Panama Leaks

His children were 8-10 year old so it is impossible that they managed to run and become head of Multi-million dollar companies, he was banned from taking any $$$ from Pakistan when he was kicked out of nation for corruption
Panama-sharifs.png

Act 3: Indian Spy caught
End result : Terrorist attack to divert attention in media away from Nawaz. There was allegation he hired Un Authorized Indian workers (some may be spies)
Historic outcome:
The spy was caught by Military operations civilian government. Nawaz mean while was busy inviting Modi to his Family's wedding just before the incident where Indian SPY was found operating in GAWADAR

• Allegations started to emerge that Nawaz's factories were hiring Indian workers and some SPY agents may have infiltrated using the open invite policy

2F9BD38B00000578-3374166-image-a-24_1451068631228.jpg

Act 4: Lawyers started a campaign in Quetta against Corruption by Nawaz sharif
End result : Bomb Blast in Quetta killing lawers
Historic outcome: Lawyer community silenced remember it was Lawyer movement that changed Musharaf government

origin_7d08f7f1a5f371644461776614e220f7

Act 5: PTI/Qadri announcement for campaign against corruption
End result : Altaf Hussain started a "RANT" to cause cancellation of Jalsa and movemet against Nawaz. Nawaz had close ties to MQM post Zia Ul Haq time to come to power. In return he would give MQM free hand in Karachi

When MQM leadership was in prison who came to rescue NAWAZ sharif , helped release the workers put in prison by Rangers

During 80's and 90's politics the two groups worked closely to keep MQM in power in Karachi and in return MQM provided nawaz necessary seats to run country

Dg-Rangers-Gen-Bilal-Media-Talk-Over-MQM-Attack-On-Ary-660x330.jpg

Historic Outcome: MQM disturbances favours Nawaz most as it silences his critics and also ensures military head retires. 30 More days passed from retirement of Army General

Act 5: PTI/Qadri Announce FINAL SHOWDOWN!!!!!

End result : National Campaign was launched once more this time a FINAL ULTIMATUM given
that Nawaz sharif's PALACE WILL BE PLACE OF FINAL SHOWDOWN

Demand:
  • OUST CORRUPT HEAD OF STATE NAWAZ (PTI)
  • CRIME CASE AGAINST SHABAZ for 2014 Killings of civilians

Historic Outcome: TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON NAWAZ SHARIF IT IS OVER

Hi,

And what you guys don't realize is that General Raheel Shareef is Nawaz Sharif's guarantor and accomodator.

So far----Gen Raheel has played a nice I am with you giuys ( Imran / Tuk ) where in fact he is all for Nawaz Sharif---.

Why do you guys think that Nawaz desperately wabts to extend Rageels tenure---.

I became the King of England in NS's time too. Now get the f-off!! Go find some sense as your head clarly needs it. Selfish people like you, a total of a few million want to derail the wish of a huge majority which is growing in every single by-elections.

Learn the value of the democracy or move to Afghanistan :rofl:. Pakistan is a growing democratic republic and doesn't have room for people like you who are extremist minded with everything they dislike. Anything you think took place in NS's rule and was illegal, don't bi*tch about it. File a case in the supreme court. Enough of this cry baby drama!!

Last edited:
I think General Sharif is a great Tactical Man. A True Pakistani like Musharaf Sahib before him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not bring that man into Nawaz Sharif's filthy business

My parents are saying in Past Army used to come early and then these politicans used to cry foul and used to make a "crying face" stating they have been wronged by Military action against them.

For a politician if his rule is taken by Military they normally , play the "Victim" card ! stating they were wronged and they were honest and Angels

However this time Army , let these Politicians work it out for 2-3 years and people are FED up with their nonsense. My parents state 100% let these b_astards face the Zillat of being beaten up by Public's hand

In past the children of these politicians used to come back 5-6 Year later and then their "REGION"used to start these campaigns of "injustice" that these children are SAVIORS of Pakistan

NO MORE !!!!

Pakistan Military , and Pakistani People are 1 , there is no room for corrupt politicians that can't step down due to Panama Leaks , it is despicable I have to call this guy as my Head of state, when his whole family is under probe for Tax Evasion and Money Laundering

Who FORMS a political Party under 1 Man's name is this guy a KING ? nawaz party ? what the hell ?

In 30 Years this party has not changed a Head of party

Nawaz-Sharif-Taking-Instructions-From-Tahir-ul-Qadri-%E2%80%93-Rare-Video-300x160.jpg

Nawaz Sharif taking his instructions from Qadri , when he had no power no money and was not a political man

Tahir-Nawaz.jpg

When votes were on the line , Nawaz adapted a different persona . Back in Zia Ul Haq the religious vote made a big impact and Nawaz was always ready to pick up easy votes

Qadri was a well respected man in circles and his recommendations made voters vote blindly for Nawaz

Nawaz has been an artist a minipulator while now a days he claims that he is a pro democratic person but back in 80's he was actually the right hand man for Zia Ul Haq (A military man) who
treated Nawaz as a depandable person

nawaz-sharif-zia-ul-haq.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Today he does not recognizes Qadri
  • Today he claims he has nothing to do with Military rule
  • Yes he also now claims he did nothing wrong when he transferred Millions under his children / family name overseas , and registered huge property under their name when they were 8 or 10 years old
But Panama Leaks don't lie !!!

Always head down , polite and eyes down was Nawaz's approach

Still many people fall entrapped by that "aproach of his"

Last edited:
Viper---if it comes to it---if I get the chance---we will hang Nawaz Sharif---including his wife---daughter mother and sons and every single family member---and every one of his major supporter that is found in pakistan---

Which may also include his biggest accomodator---General Raheel Shareef---as well.

And this comes from a person who's lived in the US and obviously benefited from the democratic system!! The intensity didn't go anywhere it seems like.

May I ask why would you hang him and his family when there are hundreds of generals who've eaten up your country's entire system and have money laundered billions of dollars? I've not seen you write ONE word about those guys too. Kiyani just 4 years ago, made over 6 billion rupees in corruption (just ONE example), Mushy, laundered over $ 200 millions (many billions in Pakistan) and bought hotels, palaces and mansions in the US, UK, Dubai and in Turkey.........so no opinion for those guys?

IK and his buddy Khan from the Islamabad real estate market scammed the government and bought IK dozens of Acres worth of land to build his house on, then, paid his people in the Islamabad capital authority and converted IK's land as a part of Islamabad's zoning, while it was a village and took the prices to over a BILLION ruppees when he paid less than a million to acquire all that land, including threats to the locals to forcefully sell their land for IK's house......so these are all mute points? Lets just go after NS and his family because you dislike them?

MK, I've respected you a lot over the course of years. But today, you lost respect from me. I thought you'd know better how important it is for a country to grow and all. But apparently, the "cool-aide" they made you drink.....is still pretty effective and you can't differentiate between what's better and what's not!

This Barsati Maindak who has sold his soul and abandoned his own country comes here every now and then to sling mud on the leaders who live in Pakistan, do business in Pakistan and own property in Pakistan. Not sure how much money he gets for his drama and from where?

RAWALPINDI (Web Desk) – Pakistan Awami Tehreek chief Dr Tahirul Qadri has said Sharif family will sell Pakistan’s nuclear weapons if remains in power.

Addressing to Tehreek-e-Qasas rally, Qadri said that Nawaz family was not loyal to the country but working for India. He said India had been trying to save PM Nawaz’s government from last six months, adding that more than three hundred Indians were working in Sharif family’s sugar mills.

PAT’s rally was started from Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh and conclude at Murree Road.

The law enforcement agencies made extraordinary arrangements for the security of the participants of the rally. Extra contingents of police and Rangers were deployed on the route of the rally.

Ab Raiwaind ko pieces main break ker ke , tax collect karain ge ....RAIWIND ka auction hoga

Bhai, selling secret nuclear info and selling nuclear weapons are different things.
Bhai I doesn't make difference, we can't sell warheads coz it's traced easily anyway it's rumours as well even selling info.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom