What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Its good news, as far as its appreciated on both sides. But NS is in some sort of one sided fancy love affair with India. Things must improve between India and Pakistan, but steps should be taken from both sides equally.

Dafuq is Zadool Father? Are you referring to your own dad or what? It would be better if you stop taking interest in other's father and talk about the thread.

I told you to stop being hyper when your have the keyboard in front of you. Zadool was medicine for janja pun but being 17 you wouldnt know that. dont get too hyper i didnt say anything bad to your Dad, just knowing he is your dad is bad enough for poor man

Last edited:
Has he taken the permission of the Pakistani Army and Hafiz Saeed and his LeT circus for improving relations with India by opening up trade and visa free travel?

If not, then his idea is utopian. Just a lot of hot air that Nawaz is famous for.

Has he taken the permission of the Pakistani Army and Hafiz Saeed and his LeT circus for improving relations with India by opening up trade and visa free travel?

If not, then his idea is utopian. Just a lot of hot air that Nawaz is famous for.

Punjabis on either side of the border can appreciate Nawaz's hot air and bluster

:P

It is very difficult to comment on VISA free travel but one thing is very sure that we need to increase people to people interaction. We have to build good friendship. Pakistan army is main hurdle. We have to find the way to overcome that.

Thumbs up to Sharif..Nice idea...I hope some day or the other...South Asia should emulate a visa free travel among each other...I feel that the beifeit of this process always outweighs the risk associated with it...But to accept this proposal, India needs a strong leader and Gov with clear majority...Any Gov in 2014 without clear majority will put India and its realtion with neighour at risk...like it has happened with recent Srilanka episode...

must be a big surprise for the ugliest kid in school who always sat back in the corner and no one talked to him...suddenly kid's father hit a lottery and all cool kids wanted to befriend him...I can understand you feeling enjoy while the lottery money lasts.

chotey bachey bari baat na ker. I can bet most of you kids who call him gunja have zadool father, it is a psychologic reaction

I think this statement fomr NS is just as stupid as Imran calling for TTP Embassy, just ignore it
jani we never got lottery but you always hit the jackpot but you wasted it while we even managed to get decent with scraps we could earn we did a lot of hard work to reach where we are now and never begged or faught like mercenaries to "help" build owr economy and milltarry it was hit and miss case for us but you wont understand it cause you always were "allies" to a superpower but blew your chances deu to your own mistakes any way i know your burning but who cares keep on abusing till it lasts we can take care of owrselfs

All members from both sides who have gone through the fire in the crucible of PDF should only be allowed visa-less entry.

I am willing to sponsor @Zarvan and @RazPaK on my personal guarantee.

I want a background check on @Spring Onion and @WebMaster.

Actually he is speaking diplomatically and pretty well knowing that Indian Govt will need to take permission from Indian Army, Modi and Saffroni circus for improving relations with Pakistan by opening trade even Without a visa free travel .

So basically he knows its not possible but creating few friends across the border by appreciating India wont cost him anything rather will prosper his cross border trade I mean Mills' trade

NOT bad. I would like their scooties roaming in Peshawar :P
jana ji if ever thing get better il gift you a Bajaj Pulsar NG to you :smitten:

images

scooty is too girli for you this will suite your personality much much better

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom