What's new

Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

Mujhay pata tha. trolling start hojaegi.. iss liey nahi laga raha tha..

Mene to tareef ki thi bhai. Aap bhabhi ki baaten zyada na suna karen. Aap bohat haseen hain. Apka naam hasina hona chaiye tha.

@Maarkhoor That is cute boy you have there. Where abouts are you from Pakistan? Gilgit-Baltistan by any chance? I see you have the Markhor as your handle.
Bro My Name is Mian Ahmed a small farming family person from the banks of Chennab...Sialkot...me and my family often misunderstood as Gilgiti and Sakrdu people. But I am hardcore Punjab Arain....and per folk lore we are from Syria...

You aren't thinking that it's a studio pic, right?
Not at all. You can tell from your attirre that it's cold and not inside a studio.

Bro My Name is Mian Ahmed a small farming family person from the banks of Chennab...Sialkot...me and my family often misunderstood as Gilgiti and Sakrdu people. But I am hardcore Punjab Arain....and per folk lore we are from Syria...
Nice. It's simple people like you, attached to the ground you till that are the backbone of Pakistan.

Mannn you are handsome. Mash Allah. :cheers:

Allah aap ko @El Sidd ke nazar se bachye amennn

Thankooo thankoo..

Lolll.. El Sidd, you will have to marry soon.. you know what I mean..

I am pretty cute :D man lo bus :D can’t share the picture. Trust issues you know
Zamana bara kharab hai :D
That's right.. you shouldn't.. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom