This is me at about the same age...

View attachment 486098

Damn people here were cute in their childhood :D

That's me in the middle View attachment 486111

I guess we all know you are the middle one. :D

I cant share my childhood Pics. Sorry

I know why :D

Damn people here were cute in their childhood :D
Speaking for myself shamelessly, lets just say not just childhood, lol.
Jab tum bandon ko peechay lagao ge tou bhai main yehi bolunga..
Ha ha ha, that's a valid point specially since someone himself is still single, tagging is an art too, green eyes and all, lol. Hey @El Sidd you are something dude and to think that you laid it on @PakSword too, lol. We are happily married to our better halves dude, and wish you all the best too.

nazarofied
you literally made me think of going for the dictionary for a fraction of a second til i finished reading your sentence, lol.

Ha ha ha, that's a valid point specially since someone himself is still single, tagging is an art too, green eyes and all, lol. Hey @El Sidd you are something dude and to think that you laid it on @PakSword too, lol. We are happily married to our better halves dude, and wish you all the best too.

you literally made me think of going for the dictionary for a fraction of a second til i finished reading your sentence, lol.

Hahaha well we are seeking someone with green eyes. Me and @Bratva. We have our own reasons.

And why do married People always have to assure themselves by saying they are Happy and all. Han bhai maan lia but if you say that often enough. Phir shakksss hota hai

When I was an MNA.
:rofl:

Hahaha well we are seeking someone with green eyes. Me and @Bratva. We have our own reasons.

And why do married People always have to assure themselves by saying they are Happy and all. Han bhai maan lia but if you say that often enough. Phir shakksss hota hai
I didn't use the word "happy".

When I was an MNA.

10547156_164754440578037_4504727279667287832_o.jpg

---------------------------------
At 'qarz utaro, mulk sanwaro' campaign

887293_164754443911370_3049071328281523136_o (1).jpg

Last edited:

Bhabhi ne Sun lia toooooooooo

Atleast shane Bhai kaaghzi karwai me bach jaenge.

Lagta ha nayi nayi shadi hui hai apki

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom