What's new

Shankaracharya Swarupanand Saraswati warned that the rise of Modi

his development claims are superficial. the BJP,RSS supporters of Modi are for his Hindu rashtra agenda. electing NDA rule with Modi as PM is the first stone laid for Hindu rashtra. the Mleccha adharmi's(RSS word for Muslims and other foreign religions) will be then punished by Sant Modi's followers of Shiv Sena,Bajrang Dal and RSS. you know, those terrorists who wear Chaddis and carry sticks and swords doing march past in the towns and villages all over India planning to enforce Hedgewar's ideologies into practical use.
I live in Gujarat so I will believe what I see than what I hear. Secondly if you feel that few lakhs shivseniks and bajrang dal guys can make him win elections in Gujarat then you are wrong. It is general public who are with modi.

rather than pocking fsayed ,we must appreciate his effort ................you may not be agree with him at this moment ................but what is harm in listening to him ...............every coin has two side ,nothing has prefect.............

although Mr Modi not talking about hindutva ................purely he is fighting election in the name of development and corruption ......................

but still i have serious doubt on him....weather be belong to religious fundamentalist or not ?

last time when i saw video on Godhara , it was highly disturbing...............people were using word Hindu Jihad.......

see cross border we criticizes JI , but same thing we appreciate when it come to us.........

i am not against of BJP .........in last 10 year they have change their ideology ......

some time i really feel happy and bless that our both biggest national party has same agenda...development and corruption,unity and harmony .......(religion has no space in our national politics )

among the state there is very strong feeling of competition.......weather it is nitish kumar vs modi or chattisgrah vs MP or UP

even in same political parties with in two state chief minister having very strong competition regarding performance ,,,,,,,

But at the end.........still i don't trust on Mr Modi and his intention......i strong believe he is just playing with sentiments of poor people

Gujrat didn't become a Hindu extremist state, Muslims weren't driven out of Gujrat, there was no riot after that single incident, Gujrati Muslims are doing far better than Muslims in most other states, what else do you need to convince yourself dear?

See, I like BJP because of their progressive policies, but I am not particularly a fan of Modi, but if Modi has been chosen as their PM candidate then be it, he has a strong track record of performance. No matter what, I don't know how one can justify another Congress rule or maybe a messy Third Front rule.

rather than pocking fsayed ,we must appreciate his effort ................you may not be agree with him at this moment ................but what is harm in listening to him ...............every coin has two side ,nothing has prefect.............

although Mr Modi not talking about hindutva ................purely he is fighting election in the name of development and corruption ......................

but still i have serious doubt on him....weather be belong to religious fundamentalist or not ?

last time when i saw video on Godhara , it was highly disturbing...............people were using word Hindu Jihad.......

see cross border we criticizes JI , but same thing we appreciate when it come to us.........

i am not against of BJP .........in last 10 year they have change their ideology ......

some time i really feel happy and bless that our both biggest national party has same agenda...development and corruption,unity and harmony .......(religion has no space in our national politics )

among the state there is very strong feeling of competition.......weather it is nitish kumar vs modi or chattisgrah vs MP or UP

even in same political parties with in two state chief minister having very strong competition regarding performance ,,,,,,,

But at the end.........still i don't trust on Mr Modi and his intention......i strong believe he is just playing with sentiments of poor people

You should read about the history of religious violence in Gujarat, its a long and bloody history.

Gujarat’s bloody history of violence | Gujarat Riots: The True Story

You can't hold BJP responsible for all this.

RSS does not need to be in power to kick out its detractors. There are more than 50 million active followers of RSS and its affiliated associations. Add the family members and supporters of these guys and it is easily about 500 million people. If indiscriminate muscle power was its goal, Congress would have been able to do diddly squat.

These baba types should stick to pravachans and not meddle in politics.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom