What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

because it is not democratic

Whether in a democratic country or a communist one is irrelevant, the matter is he is a diplomat and therefore should be treated as a guest. This is a big insult to India and very embarrasing for China to say the least.

unruly hooligans...and they say they have 2500 iq and are a gr8 culture when they cant even treat foregners properly..shameful..

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

That's how Indians treat themselves.....remember the Kolkata Hospital fire......so why should anyone treat them differently?

dont worry you will get additional 1000 rs in aid from the chinese for this post..shameful you are supporting such a disgusting act..

@yeti

Diplomatic Immunity exists,Geneva Convention for soldiers exists but when you are against people who give a s**t to all that all these laws wont help you.Its a bitter fact.

Whether in a democratic country or a communist one is irrelevant, the matter is he is a diplomat and therefore should be treated as a guest. This is a big insult to India and very embarrasing for China to say the least.
perhaps u didnt see the question to which i replied
Why were police and other kept quiet
My feeling is neither they are responsible to answer any body except govt which is against India . Seems odd though ...
U must have observed that attacks take place mostly in countries that are under monarchy type rule where people are not given much freedom . Perhaps it has some thing to with this .
The above post makes much sense

The job of the diplomat is not to behave like a bollywood super hero or something..but may be too much indian soft power has taken over his senses..these kind of scenes are a usual sight in indian movies and now he tried to do them for real

The job of the diplomat is not to behave like a bollywood super hero or something..but may be too much indian soft power has taken over his senses..these kind of scenes are a usual sight in indian movies and now he tried to do them for real

living up to your name i see. :azn:

do read the article at least before you comment . the diplomat went there to secure the release the two Indians held hostage. its the duty of diplomats abroad to help their countrymen , :)

Where did you read about him acting like a bollywood star, although I can understand you are trying to do what you are best at TROLLING, get a life man.

You realize their Indian Boss fled the country without Paying money that he owed to the people right? If they are goons, then the Indian was a theif.

I think you didnot read the news correctly. Let me paste is in bold so that you can read it..............The two were held as captive after the owner of their company, Euro Global Trading, fled without paying the dues of local suppliers. The owner was stated to be a Yemeni or a Pakistani national..

Now you realize who fled the country?

Back
Top Bottom