What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

yes and you should tell your goi dont send sick diplomat to china and inform proper authority for protect before doing any silly rambo act like this.

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

If your stupid diplomat get into arguement in a local market and got beaten up is it our government fault?
are your courts ..some type of markets..dont you know how to read the article or dont you know the difference between a court and market..or are u inflated with too much economic growth..

Article 29
The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of arrest
or detention. The receiving State shall treat him with due respect and shall take all appropriate steps to
prevent any attack on his person, freedom or dignity

So yes ChinaToday it is your country's fault if he is attacked by the law set out in the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

That's how Indians treat themselves.....remember the Kolkata Hospital fire......so why should anyone treat them differently?

By that logic your diplomats across the world should be bombed, no?

Ok I know you did not mean that. You were just over eager to please those you must. Its OK.

have you read the article?
the 2 indian citizens are only employees of the company and hence have no obligation to pay the money,these 2 fellows were held hostage for many days now is there any justice in beating them
the diplomat should have been given proper security,how can people beat a diplomat till he faints where is the security arrangements

I m just an employee nothing to do me LOL I would say the same thing if i m caught for stealing . Did your diplomat inform the right authority for protection? if not he only got himself to blame. and as i said before ordinary angry people wont give a sh@t who you are if you mess with their life they will mess with your too.

I m just an employee nothing to do me LOL I would say the same thing if i m caught for stealing . Did your diplomat inform the right authority for protection? if not he only got himself to blame. and as i said before ordinary angry people wont give a sh@t who you are if you mess with their life they will mess with your too.

Okay so please withdraw from the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations.

are your courts ..some type of markets..dont you know how to read the article or dont you know the difference between a court and market..or are u inflated with too much economic growth..

Have you been or seen a court hearing? how many police you seen in a cour hearing ? did they managed toprotect rupert murdourch when he was attacked in a hearing not so long ago?

so cant the chinese govt give protection to the employees who are at no fault,the person who cheated is enjoying freely leaving poor employees to suffer?
cant the chinese govt give protection to indian diplomats?
is there no security present outside chinese govt establishments?

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Have you been or seen a court hearing? how many police you seen in a cour hearing ? did they managed toprotect rupert murdourch when he was attacked in a hearing not so long ago?

single attack and manhandling are two different terms,google it

Yup, every Nazi tried the just following orders argument too. The war crimes trial didn't buy it either.

Yup, every Nazi tried the just following orders argument too. The war crimes trial didn't buy it either.

you stupid or something,comparing employees with nazis?
employees are not the owners they are just hired for their service how can the be held responsible for the debt of the company unless it is proved that they are also cheating

you stupid or something,comparing employees with nazis?
employees are not the owners they are just hired for their service how can the be held responsible for the debt of the company unless it is proved that they are also cheating

Forget it yar they even not accepting the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations so was the point?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

the below link is what western citizen want to do to diplomats for just not paying a parking fined

Let’s Savagely Beat Some Diplomats
Let’s Savagely Beat Some Diplomats - The Zach Bell Show

Thats a comedy play :rofl:

I respect there anger for not being paid.

But my question is, Why will local people hold those two employees?.................. Were they (mob) local people or Party men of Communist party of China?
Why did not local police take any action on the mob? ...........................Was it because they were Party men of Communist Party of china & they are above all laws of china?

At any point i cannot believe that people with such high IQ, can not understand that holding employee will not get them there money. ;);)

This thread is going round and round in circles let me state again:

Article 29
The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of arrest
or detention. The receiving State shall treat him with due respect and shall take all appropriate steps to

This is why India has made it's concern felt it is nothing to do with employees, money or any other 3rd party matter.

This thread is going round and round in circles let me state again:

Article 29

This is why India has made it's concern felt it is nothing to do with employees, money or any other 3rd party matter.

If your sick and stupid diplomat didnt inform the right authority for protection there is nothing the government can do, but if he did then yes is it our fault this i agreed.

Back
Top Bottom