What's new

Shame Shame Shame, 11 month baby also Not Safe in India (Shining Endia) R.....Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

STRANGER BIRD

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
11month-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-by-construction-worker-in-Delhi.jpg

In World’s rape capital Delhi, Indian man rapes 11 month baby for two hours

DELHI – In a shocking incident, an infant was allegedly raped for two hours by a 36-year-old construction worker in west Delhi on Friday night.

The 11-month-old child was then abandoned in bushes by the culprit, reports PTC News.

The innocent child was sleeping with her mother, when a construction worker, who hails from Bihar and routinely comes to Delhi for work, took the child away at 10:00pm.

After her mother alerted the authorities at 11:00pm, the baby was later found in an unconscious state by the local police and rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, where she remains in the Intensive Care Unit.

“The girl was bleeding profusely. Doctors at the hospital have said that her condition is serious,” a senior doctor said.

The police reportedly found the construction worker’s cellphone at the scene of the crime, and tracked him to a nearby settlement for labourers. The criminal has confessed of the crime.

“He said he then took her to the bushes beside a drain and raped her for nearly two hours,” “Fearing that she had died when she became unconscious, he left the child in the bushes and fled to his shack”, the media report added.

https://timesofislamabad.com/in-wor...rapes-11-month-baby-for-two-hours/2017/10/07/

I dont know what to say but just prayers to this little angel ..
I dont want her to know this all in her later life, i dont want her to feel this pain in her life anymore . May she be in peace. My prayers with her ..

Of course it's fake. No rape takes place in India. Is your mum and sister safe tonight? I hope so
Hey , why do you have to reach to his mother n sister ?
Shameful , keep your enmity to only here

Dick head I am from the UK. And just now Indian doctor arrested for raping 100's of women. So when you live in glass houses do t throw stones.

I want them to be safe. He is denying that rape takes place. One can only get someone to understand the situation when it's brought home. Everyone's mother sister daughter should be safe. Do you understand Now?

Whatever .. there is no reason to bring someone's sizter or mother here unless you think of women a soulless thing to blackmail or threaten someone.

Whatever .. there is no reason to bring someone's sizter or mother here unless you think of women a soulless thing to blackmail or threaten someone.
Ok I chose to and you choose not to. Sonplease grandpa do your thing. And I will do mine
Regarding women. I think you should direct your comment at the rapists not me. I respect women and men equally. And I detest rapist

Here's an article with the exact same circumstances (West Delhi, on a friday night, 10pm).
Only problem is that this article came out on 04/09/2016.
Weird...
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/09/03/11-months-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-in-delhi_a_21465113/

Another artivle reporting this in 2016
http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/04/11-month-old-baby-raped-for-two-hours-by-neighbour-6108412/

Doesn't take away the pure horror, however, but still...

It is the same story. But published in times of Islamabad one year later and with a fake pic of a baby in the hospital .

https://timesofislamabad.com/in-worlds-rape-capital-delhi-indian-man-rapes-11-month-baby-for-two-hours/2017/10/07/

Ok I chose to and you choose not to. Sonplease grandpa do your thing. And I will do mine
Regarding women. I think you should direct your comment at the rapists not me. I respect women and men equally. And I detest rapist
Okayy braadar ..

I dont know what to say but just prayers to this little angel ..
I dont want her to know this all in her later life, i dont want her to feel this pain in her life anymore . May she be in peace. My prayers with her ..

Hey , why do you have to reach to his mother n sister ?
Shameful , keep your enmity to only here

Exactly..the point is most of the Indian are equally ashamed of this issue like the other people in this forum..Let us keep politics out of such kind of incidents...It is also a fact, this kind of behavior shows very nasty aspect of our society which requires immidiate attention to fix it...Having said that, please note, criticizing in this issue, does not make others as a better person, as these incidents happens in other countries too.

Exactly..the point is most of the Indian are equally ashamed of this issue like the other people in this forum..Let us keep politics out of such kind of incidents...It is also a fact, this kind of behavior shows very nasty aspect of our society which requires immidiate attention to fix it...Having said that, please note, criticizing in this issue, does not make others as a better person, as these incidents happens in other countries too.

Ofcourse .
Only those idiots will use such incidents for politics who have no any regard for the women .
For some people it might be easy n fun here to comment n disparage india over the pain n humuliation of any girl .
One only has to look at the sorrowful condition n sufferring of such women then they might be ashamed for what they say .

Aww just shut up! It's fake..
Better question yourself the same. You are no different. Come to West, specially in UK you will get to know how you people are revealed here. Your media can't save you here.
Go give your pretty advice to yourself.
Feel the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom