What's new

Shall PN lease China's SSBN/SSN for deterence as India has got Akula?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think China will lease one to Pakistan?? has China ever made any such statement?? I personally don't think soo.

We make sure India won't prevail Pakistan and status quo broken unilaterally is not accepted.

It will be better for Pakistan Navy to engage in JV with China on the Development of SSBN, SSK and smaller SSKs along with some other projects too.

It will be better for Pakistan Navy to engage in JV with China on the Development of SSBN, SSK and smaller SSKs along with some other projects too.

Best Of Luck to Pakistan :pakistan::smokin::no:

I'm not sure whether china will jv with Pakistan on SSBM. When it comes to SSK, a jv is undergoing.

PN will bring out the best in you when they are running French made SSK. When china gets hold of French tech, we both share it in a cheaper way. Cheers!

frist correct ur thread title the discussion should be limited to SSNs only

China may help Pak for the construction of SSBN but will never lease it, the same u didn't openly sold M-11 or M-9, etc to Pak but help them to make a similar version.

The point is u can't lease SSBN with BMs to any country as it will cause a high level of International Objection n Suspicion...

At max China could lease some SSN to Pak but that would cause much more trouble for China rather than Pak as US influence will remain present in Pak for a considerable time n China wouldn't like to risk such a thing....:azn:

Other than that Nuke Subs r very noisy n considering Paks limited Sealine n lack of naval ports plus physical proximity with India will also be a cause of concern for China...:undecided:

N to forget that China isn't having nuke subs in spare as Russia which could be leased out to other nations, as China is itself a developing navy n still lacks Blue Water power...

Even if we ignore all the above point, the most important point will still remain the same ''where is money?'' to pay the lease rent n not to forget its maintenance plus i don't think China itself got anything in comparision to Akula II...:what:

Here it is, acula is superior to china made SSN. I don't think so mate.

chinasubsound.jpg

We control the quantity of SSN doesn't mean it is not good. We could produce hundred of it when we need to. It is just a matter of money, money is never a problem for china nowadays. Never trust what USA data about the noise level of our nuclear sub, you got to be played.

Here it is, acula is superior to china made SSN. I don't think so mate.

Even if i agree with u for a movement but what r ur views about other doubts raised by me in my post...:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom