What's new

Shaj 'Superman' Haque first Bangladeshi world champion of Cage Warriors Fly Weight

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Shaj 'Superman' Haque first Bangladeshi world champion of Cage Warriors Fly Weight​

Nicknamed 'Superman', Shaj is also the head coach of a physical fitness centre named ACE MMA in South Shields, England.​

Photo: Courtesy

03b2b3b1-4d81-4614-8a35-678361009e8a.jpg

Bangladesh's Shaj Haque, who lives in England, became the first Bangladeshi world champion of Cage Warriors in the Fly Weight category. He beat Sam Creasey from England on his way to the championship. The championship battle took place in London on New Year's eve.

Nicknamed 'Superman', Shaj is also the head coach of a physical fitness centre named ACE MMA in South Shields, England.

Shaj fought the same opponent, Creasey, six years ago and won via unanimous decision.

Shaj was seen crying after he sealed the championship in a video shared from his Facebook profile.

The championship will see him making debut at UFC.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
UFC me iski lungi utari jayegi proper

Shaj seems to be in an all-time offensive. Is this cage fly weight different from the usual flyweight?

But, I thought it is a kind of kickboxing.

Shaj seems to be in an all-time offensive. Is this cage fly weight different from the usual flyweight?

But, I thought it is a kind of kickboxing.

@bluesky bhai - I'm not a kickboxing fan, so could not tell you.

I am guessing Cage Flyweight is weight category for kickboxing only (which is usually fought in a cage), as opposed to regular boxing.

Someone more knowledgeable can correct me....

Last edited:

Shaj 'Superman' Haque first Bangladeshi world champion of Cage Warriors Fly Weight​

Nicknamed 'Superman', Shaj is also the head coach of a physical fitness centre named ACE MMA in South Shields, England.​

03b2b3b1-4d81-4614-8a35-678361009e8a.jpg

Bangladesh's Shaj Haque, who lives in England, became the first Bangladeshi world champion of Cage Warriors in the Fly Weight category. He beat Sam Creasey from England on his way to the championship. The championship battle took place in London on New Year's eve.

Nicknamed 'Superman', Shaj is also the head coach of a physical fitness centre named ACE MMA in South Shields, England.

Shaj fought the same opponent, Creasey, six years ago and won via unanimous decision.

Shaj was seen crying after he sealed the championship in a video shared from his Facebook profile.

The championship will see him making debut at UFC.

Shaj Hoque, Khalid Ali, Hamza Uddin... British Bangladeshis are smashing it in one more area of life.

UFC me iski lungi utari jayegi proper
I wonder why the coal should call the kettle black.

We wear Lungi, but Indians wear Langoot (loin cloth). Please see your face in the mirror. And do not come back to our discussion forum. You will feel at ease in your own Mahabharat Forum somewhere.

Last edited:
It is hilarious when Bharati Nangta virus like this try to insult Bangladeshis for wearing Lungi.

A_Tamil_farmer_1.JPG

`
Next centerfold for Bhartiya Playgirl Magazine website which I am sure this Virus guy subscribes to....

Say that in front of his face bud !

Are you kidding me - these bhakt pipsqueaks.... :lol:

Cowards - their whole lot.

They even gang up in fours and fives when trying to beat up some hapless Muslim pani-puri-wallah from Patna.

Shaj Hoque, Khalid Ali, Hamza Uddin... British Bangladeshis are smashing it in one more area of life.
I am surprised this thread has not yet turned into another trashy "Sylhetis rule...Dhakaiyas suck" discussion.

What a breath of fresh air (for now!).

I am surprised this thread has not turned into another trashy "Sylhetis rule...Dhakaiyas suck" discussion.

What a breath of fresh air (for now!).

Well the main Indian (Fake-Sylheti) perpetrator of that garbage was Kola-Republic, he is now banned I believe...

Well the main Indian (Fake-Sylheti) perpetrator of that garbage was Kola-Republic, he is now banned I believe...
No wonder! I am reserving any further comments as he would not be able to respond.

Back
Top Bottom