What's new

Shaitan is smiling in Balochistan

Guys.. I think India has agreed to stop supporting terrorism in Pakistan at Egypt meeting and specifically in Balauchistan and i think it is even signed by both parties.
So, lets look at future...

Guys.. I think India has agreed to stop supporting terrorism in Pakistan at Egypt meeting and specifically in Balauchistan and i think it is even signed by both parties.

also india might have got something :azn::azn::azn:

u were refering youtube for musharaf........,u were saying it as a proof.
so i answered chidambram as a proof who was showing the reality which u guys refuses.
when we say india is not involved in bal'stan ,u people refer mushy interview

my answer can be understood easily if u want to....

and also u were saying ask mushy abt indian interference,i said ask the kasab.............

ohh

musharaf in that interview named the terorist what about him.

and the link you provided also confirms my point that india is interfering in baluchistan. It is just that you people are so highly professional that you present your proofs via media and we do it by providing the proofs on government level.

Baluchistan should be the most richest state in Pakistan,given its abundant mineral resources,but ironically it is the poorest with totally lack of development,can't this b the real cause why Satan is smiling there,any Pakistani friend can clearly elaborate on this

the nawabs want to keep the province downtrodden....weaker people (''subjects'') are easier to control and manipulate when there is illiteracy and little access to human resources

very feudal in nature; the trend needs to be reversed. That comes through leadership, and we dont have a strong leadership federally or provincially

p.s. we need to put a firm pressure on Afghan govt. to extradite Bramdagh Bugti to Pakistan

what makes u so sure?

all i know about SuS meeting is that there were so-called ''talks about talks''':lol:

Baluchistan meddling issue was brought up briefly, but obviously hindustan will officially deny such adventures. They are of course having a hand in supporting anti-state elements.

it's in Pakistan's interests to sever those hands with a stiletto

the nawabs want to keep the province downtrodden....weaker people (''subjects'') are easier to control and manipulate when there is illiteracy and little access to human resources

very feudal in nature; the trend needs to be reversed. That comes through leadership, and we dont have a strong leadership federally or provincially

Do not absolve the people of the rest of Pakistan who remained apathetic to the state of affairs when the state chose to appease the sardars to get away with limited provincial payments.

It's a fad to blame everything on the sardars and feudals amongst the urbaniites, when they are themselves linked to the state apparatus.

dont get me started on ''state apparti'' or any apathy that exists among some segments of society ;)

i'm not known to be the absolver type.

dont get me started on ''state apparti'' or any apathy that exists among some segments of society ;)

i'm not known to be the absolver type.

No need to start it then. However, you do realize that we've been part of the problem and their grievances are not un-founded (rings a 39 year old bell, although faint this time).

I speak on behalf of the people of balouchistan,
All we want is
Education
Health
Jobs
and the elimination or detention of bas..rds like brahamdagh the indian and company.
We dont ask for govt to fulfill the so call injustices of the past rather concentrate on the future.

what makes u so sure?

all i know about SuS meeting is that there were so-called ''talks about talks''':lol:

Baluchistan meddling issue was brought up briefly, but obviously hindustan will officially deny such adventures. They are of course having a hand in supporting anti-state elements.

it's in Pakistan's interests to sever those hands with a stiletto

This is why i said i think and i learn it from our PM's statement and if how far it is credible i cannot be sure.

I agree Pakistan need to make example out of brahmdagh bugti and mengals and shred the private militias of those thug sardars who are sucking the blood of balauch people.

Back
Top Bottom