What's new

Shahid Kapoor to fly F-16 IN

Sure.

So when are you people allowing me to ride a T-90? :D

I dont know man.. if i knew it i would have rode it first before offering the same to u..

Anywaz, someone is paying for Shahid's joy ride. To me it's like india telling us to exercise restraint in expenditure and she herself lands up being part of a free booze party

who knows who has paid what . maybe kareena is paying for it and paid extra to make the F-16 malfunction and remove the the ejection seat. :oops:

Shahid Kapoor in upcoming movie 'Mausam'

Shahid+Kapoor+seen+filming+Bollywood+film+4h3U2doswZll.jpg

Shahid+Kapoor+seen+filming+Bollywood+film+uEJXo_aPFjFl.jpg

Shahid+Kapoor+seen+filming+Bollywood+film+M86EfSN-5Z3l.jpg

Shahid+Kapoor+seen+filming+Bollywood+film+JLfwagffXy2l.jpg

Why should a civilian fly a F-16?!

in india there are distinctions within civilians like-

rich civilians(business magnates)
celebrity civlians(actor and actress junta,indian team cricketers)
high connection civlians(high level govt. employees ,IAS/IPS)
normal civlian(all of us on this forum and aam aadmi)

But shahid is flying with LM's own expenses.. we are only paying for the aviation fuel ...perhaps..

No, none of the aircraft (except the Indian ones) are flying with "sarkari fuel". Its all part of their marketing efforts. They will pay for the (Indian) fuel. And claim tax-breaks for it.

The aircraft are going to fly any way to give demos. Adding a passenger just gives a different "spin" to the exercise. And the passenger/s (eventually) may not be the odd "celeb".

Who knows, even "Kalawati-bai" may get taken up for a "joy-ride" some day?!?! :P

So....

Here we all agree, it's always easy to become a chaval and start finding bone where it doesnt exist.

Seriously you people could have kept your traps shut when COAS became just 'a passenger' in that F-16.

Anywaz, happy flying, Shahid.

all top officials from PAKISTAN ARE more than welcome to fly in mig-21 ......

even thecivilian - india have one for each. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom