What's new

Shahid Afridi demands obscene scenes cut from movie that uses his name

What kind of vulgar movies you are talking about? Chennai Express like movies? Any exemple for vulgar bollywood movies by big actors? And Amir the "clean" actor have done many vulgar scenes in movies.

Chennai express is not vulgar, at least from the promos, so who cares if pakistanis are watching that?

which movies are vulgar. Give some example. Your censor board can ask for cuts. We cut scenes from hollywood movies.

there are lots of them, most movies these days have the vulgar item numbers, kissing, sex scenes etc....

Chennai express is not vulgar, at least from the promos, so who cares if pakistanis are watching that?

there are lots of them, most movies these days have the vulgar item numbers, kissing, sex scenes etc....

Then what is your definition of vulgarity? Because all the big name actors do similar kind of movies like Chennai express.

watch on your own .. or with mates or gf .. dont watch with parents.. :cheesy:
I find 'family entertainer' movies really boring..

There is some issue with Pakistani Media. They always use some conflicting issue to create the movie. Even they made Shahid Afridi controversial... Come on, people go to cinema for entertainment, not extra load. Pakistani Media is the main reason that today each Pakistani has lost TOLERANCE. Today even if you go to some small store people want you to bite.

[/B].

And how does showing Shahid Afridi kissing and Hugging a girl in Night club makes us more tolerant?

Pakistani Conservatives have changed alot and have shown much flexibility but same cant be said abt the 'liberals'

I wonder how these movies are subject to censorship and complete idiocies like Housefull 2 with much more scantily clad women and vulgarity are shown freely to a family audience?

And how does showing Shahid Afridi kissing and Hugging a girl in Night club makes us more tolerant?

Pakistani Conservatives have changed alot and have shown much flexibility but same cant be said abt the 'liberals'

May be because if you show off the frustration will grow :P JK

By any chance, did you read my post(other then highlighted part)? My post was against Media from General Prospective not Shahid Afridi. The Media always shows the negative side of the event. More Negativity around makes it tolerance to go down.

People and film makers should listen to this man who has a very big heart

Why do you South Asians waste so much time, money and energy on this silly game called cricket? I thought after all those years of match fixing scams, IPL stupidity, cricketers "acting out" in movies and repetitive running commentary, you lot would have found a new hobby.

If his name is being used, then he has the right to ask what should be and should not be sold under his name. This is a world wide phenomenon.

The movie has kind of Afridi's endorsement. How can someone use his name and sell his product without his consent? That would be foolish of Afridi not to protest.

Back
Top Bottom