What's new

Shahid Afridi demands obscene scenes cut from movie that uses his name

Pakistanis are hypocrates, while they watch bollywood without problems they find this obscene. And who can forget pashto movies which are on another levels and punjabi movies.

by your logic hypothetically

if one man drinks,gamble,lie,cheat and steal he should also tell his kids to grow up and become like him or else he would be hypocrite

if someone does something bad he should not advertize it or ask others to do the same

what ever you do dont spread bad acts or say everyone does that so i will do it. spread some good act for Gods Sake and don't give Mathira logic or political party ppp types logic

kharbozay ko dak kar kharboza rang pakarta hay

^ to be honest most vulgar bollywood movies are not watched by families. also those pashto or punjabi movies are mostly made by those heera mandi people. no wonder the actors/actresses are so ugly

I am still shocked why aunty Mahnoor would agree to be vulgar like this, she hasn't done any thing like this in the past. I agree with Afridi here, his name is being used, so he should be concerned

Dont kid your self, bollywood movies are watched by all over Pakistan and families. There are shortages of cinemas in Pakistan because of horrible state of industry thanks to bollywood. In terms of vulgarity Pashto>punjabi>bollywood and then Pakistani urdu movies. So Pakistan first need to ban these first 3 industries otherwise they are hypocrites.

http://www.demotix.com/node/2203750

WTF is afridi doing here :lol:

Dont kid your self, bollywood movies are watched by all over Pakistan and families. There are shortages of cinemas in Pakistan because of horrible state of industry thanks to bollywood. In terms of vulgarity Pashto>punjabi>bollywood and then Pakistani urdu movies. So Pakistan first need to ban these first 3 industries otherwise they are hypocrites.

you cannot ban bollywood movies and expect your 'urdu' movie industry to survive.

ban bollywood > no multiplex > single screen bedbug wala theatre > pashto movie

what you can do is give certification or ask theatres to cut objectionable material.

by your logic hypothetically

if one man drinks,gamble,lie,cheat and steal he should also tell his kids to grow up and become like him or else he would be hypocrite

if someone does something bad he should not advertize it or ask others to do the same

what ever you do dont spread bad acts or say everyone does that so i will do it. spread some good act for Gods Sake and don't give Mathira logic or political party ppp types logic

kharbozay ko dak kar kharboza rang pakarta hay

What im saying is start by banning Pashto, punjabi and bollywood before Pakistani urdu movies.

u Have to keep in mind the only reason they used Sahid Afradi's name is to sell this movie and it does not have any connction to his life this is a popcorn movie with bad actors(humayon) and is there only for entertainment. it does not make any real statements and is Afradi is true about not taking a dime for his name than this means there was no legal requirement for him to read the script or get a first look at final cut before reseal but now he can sue for the change of the name of movie however it wont make much difference.
But it is true we have made good movies without obscenity Khuda Ka Liay is an example. keep in mind Dance numbers r not really Pakistan film industry's thing nor r we good at it. so yah i think if we try we can make good movies even ones like this one without small cloths and weird dance numbers.
I am not a Mullah and not even connecting Islam in this discussion but this is called a family movie meaning Mian Biwi or Bachy. the scene with Mahnoor ll be a real awkward in this situation.

To revive Pakistan Cinema, Pakistan must Not give access to Hindi movies. Those Indian movies doesn't have any ethical values. They always follow the westerns.

you cannot ban bollywood movies and expect your 'urdu' movie industry to survive.

ban bollywood > no multiplex > single screen bedbug wala theatre > pashto movie

what you can do is give certification or ask theatres to cut objectionable material.

The reason for urdu industry decline is bollywood was good enough for Pakistanis, to much urdu/punjabi used there. And Pakistani film industry never moved beyond 70's with outdated technology.

‘Widyaan’ women's clothing by Shahid Afridi launches in Dhaka | Demotix.com

it must be your family that does that, I have never seen families watching vulgar type Bollywood movies here. especially in front of children or parents, it's a big no no in most families. Only clean Aamir Khan type movies are the ones who almost everyone watches. Also no decent family watches those heera mandi movies either, so not sure what are you talking about

To revive Pakistan Cinema, Pakistan must Not give access to Hindi movies. Those Indian movies doesn't have any ethical values. They always follow the westerns.

Bollywood is now part of Pakistan culture, doesn't matter if movies are banned. Pirated movies are everywhere in pakistan. As long as punjabis-pathans are dominating bollywood pakistanis will continue to watch them.

it must be your family that does that, I have never seen families watching vulgar type Bollywood movies here. especially in front of children or parents, it's a big no no in most families. Only clean Aamir Khan type movies are the ones who almost everyone watches. Also no decent family watches those heera mandi movies either, so not sure what are you talking about

Haan yaar mein siref beghairat families ko hi jhanta hoon, baki sab sharif khandan ke pakistani nai dekhte filme. Isi liye Chennai express ne koi record nai thora pakistan mein right?

I respect your opinion but i disagree Mate i am also a film maker in the making i say Let there be competition. Let every one show there Movie where ever they want remember Art have no boundaries but let the people decide which is better. there was a lot of debate going on about weather to let channels show Turkish dramas or not i say let them show because it puts pressure on our industry to try an compete and make stuff better.

The reason for urdu industry decline is bollywood was good enough for Pakistanis, to much urdu/punjabi used there. And Pakistani film industry never moved beyond 70's with outdated technology.

the bottomline is, you have to go to theatre to have a viable movie industry, not watch on tv only. If you ban hindi movies, theatre will get closed and you are back to square one..watching bollywood on dvds.

Multiplexes will allow 'class' urdu movies to compete against bollywood, and even beat it.

Look at iranian cinema, they have cornered a niche market.

Bollywood is now part of Pakistan culture, doesn't matter if movies are banned. Pirated movies are everywhere in pakistan. As long as punjabis-pathans are dominating bollywood pakistanis will continue to watch them.

Haan yaar mein siref beghairat families ko hi jhanta hoon, baki sab sharif khandan ke pakistani nai dekhte filme. Isi liye Chennai express ne koi record nai thora pakistan mein right?

you are confusing on what I am saying, Im talking about vulgar bollywood movies, not the decent ones, yes pakistanis do watch those and who cares if they do?

Dude First respech Shan he is a senior member Second go to a theater and watch ur self when we talk about Familys we are talking about entire Pakistan not a select group.

you are confusing on what I am saying, Im talking about vulgar bollywood movies, not the decent ones, yes pakistanis do watch those and who cares if they do?

What kind of vulgar movies you are talking about? Chennai Express like movies? Any exemple for vulgar bollywood movies by big actors? And Amir the "clean" actor have done many vulgar scenes in movies.

which movies are vulgar. Give some example. Your censor board can ask for cuts. We cut scenes from hollywood movies.

Back
Top Bottom