What's new

Shaheen Sehbai thanking MQM for not killing and destroying his wife clinic

its amazing how these idiots put the blame of MQM's own death on MQM?

i mean its like saying that PTI killed his own MPA from hungo :disagree:

No no no ..... MQM has killed their MPA :P

i want to shut his dumb mouth and dumb logics

It couldn't be possible ... I tried a lot ... Akhir mai har man li :disagree:

And fairy tales of MQM continues, Agencies, touts etc etc,,,, Imran Farooq ko bhe Mirza Uncle nai marwaya tha na? :lol:

Tariq was known as an honest politician. He was admired for his strategic and peaceful approach to problem-solving, and his loathing for violence. Regarded as an icon of peace, honesty, and kindness in Pakistani politics, he was also well known for his soft-spoken tone and striking personality.

And it's a on record fact that Agencies liked Azeem tariq and was negotiating with him to end violence and reign in MQM which was following altaf hussain ideology of violence at that time.

That's why MQM always spread false propaganda agencies killed azeem tariq to hide the fact Azeem Tariq itself was in contact with agencies to remove altaf hussain from MQM

Tariq was known as an honest politician. He was admired for his strategic and peaceful approach to problem-solving, and his loathing for violence. Regarded as an icon of peace, honesty, and kindness in Pakistani politics, he was also well known for his soft-spoken tone and striking personality.

And it's a on record fact that Agencies liked Azeem tariq and was negotiating with him to end violence and reign in MQM which was following altaf hussain ideology of violence at that time.

That's why MQM always spread false propaganda agencies killed azeem tariq to hide the fact Azeem Tariq itself was in contact with agencies to remove altaf hussain from MQM

Azeem Tariq gave a statement that "Jab Benazir or Ishaq Khan mil saktey hain tau Azeem Tariq or Altaf Hussain kyun nahi mil saktey" and very next day he had been killed ... Woh tau milney ki baat kar raha tha ... Phir batao kis ney mara..????

Back
Top Bottom