What's new

Shaheen Sehbai thanking MQM for not killing and destroying his wife clinic

because nabeel gabol is very young in MQM thats why, unlike lota parties who make lotas their presidents and chairmans and guarentee them instant positions and fames and party tickets, nabeel gabol will be tested and tried and after he becomes a senior he will be given important tasks

lol phir baat GOL kaar di! does MQM have bhatta khaurs and china cutters & extortinists?

if so then why is no FIR cut against them? and is Nabeel gabool staying quiet & not naming them because he wants to prove his " test" by being loyal to party?

and if he is YOUNG MQM worker why was he given the SEAT FROM AZIZABAD????

Azizabad is a confirm seat of MQM! If MQM makes a donkey stand from there it will win. because it is like Lahore for Mian or Larkana for PPP!

lol phir baat GOL kaar di! does MQM have bhatta khaurs and china cutters & extortinists?

if so then why is no FIR cut against them? and is Nabeel gabool staying quiet & not naming them because he wants to prove his " test" by being loyal to party?

Azizabad is a confirm seat of MQM! If MQM makes a donkey stand from there it will win. because it is like Lahore for Mian or Larkana for PPP!

why doesnt jamaat islami cut FIR against them?

MQM is already trying to kick them out, bad elements, and werent doing on MQM's order

yes MQM has target killers and bhatta khors, but all other parties have including TTP, LeJ, JI, PTI, PPP etc

because MQM is a different party, the MNA and MPA is always under rabita/tanzeemi committee

he is given the ticket because he is experienced in parlimentary affairs and not experienced in MQM's internal affairs

why doesnt jamaat islami cut FIR against them?

MQM is already trying to kick them out, bad elements, and werent doing on MQM's order

yes MQM has target killers and bhatta khors, but all other parties have including TTP, LeJ, JI, PTI, PPP etc

because MQM is a different party, the MNA and MPA is always under rabita/tanzeemi committee

he is given the ticket because he is experienced in parlimentary affairs and not experienced in MQM's internal affairs

so you do admit MQM has terrorists,batta khaur and china cutters.

other parties have them or not is not proven. but your leader admitted he has "bad elements" then why not cut FIR bhai? and why compare such a "GREAT MQM" type party to other parties? bad guys and askari wings of MQM cut FIR against them just kicking them out and not even naming them is a crime don't you think?

Jamaat if it cuts FIR MQM cries saying it is being targeted by jammat. this is NOT JAMAAT problem jamaat says all of MQM is a terrorist. MQM says we have "SOME ELEMENTS" that are bad. so MQM itself should do it.

for last 5 year it said it was being targeted by ANP now the new hate speeches are targeted towards PTI.

everyone kept saying MQM has bhatta khaurs,china cutters and criminals NONE of you supporters admitted it BUT NOW BHAI said it so you agree.

if MQM wants to become really clean it should cut FIR against "bad elements" and expose those elements! and bring in new total new faces.

and if nabeel gabol like you said is a naik sadiq & amen person he should be the one doing it.

other parties have them or not is not proven. but your leader admitted he has "bad elements" then why not cut FIR bhai? and why compare such a "GREAT MQM" type party to other parties? bad guys and askari wings of MQM cut FIR against them just kicking them out and not even naming them is a crime don't you think?

jamaat islami terrorists

ANP terrorists

PPP target killer

LeJ terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgI_TgAfyws

TTP terrorists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5MPGV0YO_8

and you say that there is no proof bravo

MQM admitted because it has the balls to do so, do you have the guts? MR taliban, jamaat, PTI or what ever you are?

Last edited by a moderator:
jamaat islami terrorists

[/url]

TTP terrorists

[/url]

and you say that there is no proof bravo

MQM admitted because it has the balls to do so, do you have the guts? MR taliban, jamaat, PTI or what ever you are?

12th may videos I can put but can you own up to them? and like I said MQM claims to be a GREAT PARTY! then why not show "greatness" and cut FIR!

if you admit crime you have "balls" wow nice logic. TTP is a terrorist and not a political party! please get it right!

comparing TTP to MQM clearly is an insult to MQM.

and like I said if you want to feel "balls" then expose those target killers,china cutters,bhatta khaurs and cut FIR against them. accepting a fact known to the world is not about having balls!

3 years ago a target killer called shahnawaz admitted to killing 100s of people you also denied MQM activites on 12th may!

bhai naik ho tou naiki kaaro dramaay nahi!

last 8 years you sat with Dictator,then PPP & ANP! and now you cry of being targeted by ANP & PPP terrorsts?

cut FIR against bad elements of MQM and then you can try & act innocent! comparing yourself to TTP doesn't make you innocent

12th may videos I can put but can you own up to them? and like I said MQM claims to be a GREAT PARTY! then why not show "greatness" and cut FIR!

if you admit crime you have "balls" wow nice logic. TTP is a terrorist and not a political party! please get it right!

comparing TTP to MQM clearly is an insult to MQM.

and like I said if you want to feel "balls" then expose those target killers,china cutters,bhatta khaurs and cut FIR against them. accepting a fact known to the world is not about having balls!

3 years ago a target killer called shahnawaz admitted to killing 100s of people you also denied MQM activites on 12th may!

bhai naik ho tou naiki kaaro dramaay nahi!

last 8 years you sat with Dictator,then PPP & ANP! and now you cry of being targeted by ANP & PPP terrorsts?

cut FIR against bad elements of MQM and then you can try & act innocent! comparing yourself to TTP doesn't make you innocent

gol baatain do you accept those 'proves' or not?

TTP is not political but all parties including jamaat and PTI bow down to their ideologies and accept them

and as you talk BS about MQM, i would really like to know what political ideology and party do you represent, its because you are trying to go into my skin but you have been hiding your political affiliation since day one

gol baatain do you accept those 'proves' or not?

TTP is not political but all parties including jamaat and PTI bow down to their ideologies and accept them

and as you talk BS about MQM, i would really like to know what political ideology and party do you represent, its because you are trying to go into my skin but you have been hiding your political affiliation since day one

if you accept videos of 12th may massacre & this following link. I accept all TTP videos you put up.

A MQM target killer Accepted he had raped 15 girls

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/03/04/mqm-target-killer/

but like I said MQM calls itself a nice good party then why comparing itself to TTP? every party is a terrorist party but like you claim MQM is a good party then how can you defend raping target killing bhatta wasoli etc?

anyways bhai bori maat tayaar karwana baaqi sub theek hai. jo app bolo woh saahi buss bori mein laash nahi milni chahiyaay! I am too young for it. app sahi mein ghalat.

if you accept videos of 12th may massacre & this following link. I accept all TTP videos you put up.

again gol mol baatain nothing else

so you dont accept TTP terrorism, you dont accept jamaati terrorism, you dont accept PPP, ANP, LeJ terrorism, so infact you encourage terrorism of other parties except MQM

bhai ager terrorism ke khilaf bolna he tu saare terrorism ke khilaf bolo, not like if jamaat does terrorism its ok, and if MQM does terrorism, MQM is a terrorist party why dual standards?

who started terrorism and militant wing in karachi university? jamiat tulba!, its a known fact bro, try to accept the fact like MQM does, or you dont have balls to do that, you are not a guy, but a women

good doing

i got it now

sorry bros just dont follow pakistani journalism if you want to remain in touch with reality :lol:, for all you know they maybe just be lifafah :lol:

In sab k liye meetha meetha hup hup & karwa karwa thoo thoo ........
They abuse to journalists while they give opinion against them .... But those all journalist tell truth about MQM ......

boori is more effective then lifaffa these days ..altaf bhie ko kaho inh saab ki buri tayar karyain

Agar bori MQM tayyar karti tau shayed ab tak ho chuki hoti ... Lekin bori tau koi or hi tayyar karta ha :P

again gol mol baatain nothing else

so you dont accept TTP terrorism, you dont accept jamaati terrorism, you dont accept PPP, ANP, LeJ terrorism, so infact you encourage terrorism of other parties except MQM

bhai ager terrorism ke khilaf bolna he tu saare terrorism ke khilaf bolo, not like if jamaat does terrorism its ok, and if MQM does terrorism, MQM is a terrorist party why dual standards?

who started terrorism and militant wing in karachi university? jamiat tulba!, its a known fact bro, try to accept the fact like MQM does, or you dont have balls to do that, you are not a guy, but a women

good doing

i got it now

O bhai @ice_man needs medical treatment ... You are wasting your energy to replying him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Azeem Tariq was in agencies custody while he got assassinated :partay:

You can ask Azeem tariq family. They can tell you What azeem tariq told them before the death that he would be killed by teefa pastol .... Another propaganda of MQM become thusss :yay:

You can ask Azeem tariq family. They can tell you What azeem tariq told them before the death that he would be killed by teefa pastol .... Another propaganda of MQM become thusss :yay:

Azeem Tariq wife had clearly said while he was killed that This has been done by hakeeki dehshat gard ... And at that time agencies had put their hand on the head of those terrorists & Azeem Tariq was custody in agencies ... Infact while he was underground agencies had discovered to him with the help of Haji Shafiq Ur Rahman who was tout of them ...
And nobody had prepared the bori of that tout :partay:

Azeem Tariq wife had clearly said while he was killed that This has been done by hakeeki dehshat gard ... And at that time agencies had put their hand on the head of those terrorists & Azeem Tariq was custody in agencies ... Infact while he was underground agencies had discovered to him with the help of Haji Shafiq Ur Rahman who was tout of them ...
And nobody had prepared the bori of that tout :partay:

its amazing how these idiots put the blame of MQM's own death on MQM?

i mean its like saying that PTI killed his own MPA from hungo :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom