What's new

Shaheen III | News & Discussions.

@The Deterrent ...with reference to Rampage's other thread, remember what I told you a couple of weeks or so back? That there was something done before...

@The Deterrent ...with reference to Rampage's other thread, remember what I told you a couple of weeks or so back? That there was something done before...
Negative, there was nothing done. I hope you understand now why the previous NOTAM was cancelled at the last moment.

Negative, there was nothing done. I hope you understand now why the previous NOTAM was cancelled at the last moment.

Any particular reason why Shaheen III test was delayed to march?

Technical snags, happen all the time.
Based on or is?
Well it is certainly not a re-painted system, I believe the airframe and propulsion system has been derived from AR-1, but the other systems could be indigenous.

Well it is certainly not a re-painted system, I believe the airframe and propulsion system has been derived from AR-1, but the other systems could be indigenous.

sort of Joint venture ... ??

sort of Joint venture ... ??
No, the Chinese are advanced enough in these technologies, we simply don't have the expertise to contribute to any sort of JV.

P.S. continue this discussion in the relevant thread please.

@The Deterrent

Mere pait mai dard ho rha hai. :D jk

About Barq, let me see what I can find out. I'll be able to share it if not classified.

Technical snags, happen all the time.

Yar lets not assume. There are too many rumors circulating anyway.

One of the draw backs of Shaheen series was that until shaheen 2 it was still using jet vanes on both first and second stage for steering the missile. The system is cheap and simple but missle loses power as jet vanes interfere with thrust even in nuteral position.
If Pakistan can build thrust vectoring or gimballed exaust,that will be very beneficiant in many ways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom