Shaheen II Long Range Ballistic Missile Test Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know if you guys have seen these before, but they're definitely worth a look. Specially because they're in a step by step Sequence. Make them your wallpaper NOW!

Pakistan Zindabaad!

94acff041513a65fe7e4de07fb75a2ce2.jpg

37025daa8a5654170c47bf4d2304e6541.jpg

4514ec2053ce001ba130c8153ba020701.jpg

0666244850e1492e106be460d90ee2bf1.jpg

b2558d789545991074f094bbd198e0dd1.jpg

This is our "National Insurance Policy". Because of this Arsenal Pakistan is Pakistan till now.

I like to see some of those second stage shots as well.

Does any1 has pics when the two stages separate from each other?

This is our "National Insurance Policy". Because of this Arsenal Pakistan is Pakistan till now.

Well, as an indian i think pakistan over estimate threat emanating from pakistan.
Irrespective of capability ,india dont desire to grab pakistani land.Put it bluntly some what insensitive way thought india will never like capture land inhabited by hostile population of a different religion in to its map after a very brutal partition .That'll only create

Look india took no time to secure hyderabad,Goa and even sikim by millitary means because of accommodating residents there.But Pakistan a very different case..

U may say India would never had dared to attack pakistan 1971 and create Bangladesh if pakistan ,then thats a misconception.

Even todays nuclear era,if there were a east pakistan like situation,india would never hesitate to attack pakistan to safeguard its interests.

Great pic's mashallah and never mind the rubish comments by some we were admiring and talking about the missle nothing more !!

Well, as an indian i think pakistan over estimate threat emanating from pakistan.
Irrespective of capability ,india dont desire to grab pakistani land.Put it bluntly some what insensitive way thought india will never like capture land inhabited by hostile population of a different religion in to its map after a very brutal partition .That'll only create

Look india took no time to secure hyderabad,Goa and even sikim by millitary means because of accommodating residents there.But Pakistan a very different case..

U may say India would never had dared to attack pakistan 1971 and create Bangladesh if pakistan ,then thats a misconception.

Even todays nuclear era,if there were a east pakistan like situation,india would never hesitate to attack pakistan to safeguard its interests.

well india doesnt want to invade pakistan. however india does want to break pakistan. espacially balochistan. that is in indias strategic interest. if achieved pakistan navy will become more vulnarable and china will no longer be in position to reach warm waters. also during war, india will be able to block karachi therefore creating an economic blockade in the absence of gwadar or anyother port on balochistan coast.

also if pakistan had nuclear weapons during 1971, pakistan would have also used them to safeguard her interests.

so ppl who tell pakistan that india is not a threat are either dumb or simply want pakistan get into indian trap.

Thanks for the nice pic, pakistani engineers are now trying hard to make drones that can also carry missiles. They have actually made drones (A small pilotless vehicle) UAV but unfortunately they can not carry missiles. It also reflects Pakistan’s continued efforts for self-reliance in the field of defense.

I really wonder Why Pakistan do not join to Tukish IDEF fairs with Shaheen II (Turkish "Sahin" ), Babur, RAAD missiles to introduce ?

india will never like capture land inhabited by hostile population of a different religion in to its map after a very brutal partition
Well said. I totally agree with you. Many think that Nehru was not so bright for he let go the geographical area now called Pakistan. Time has proven that Nehru was a fore-sighted person. He knew exactly what was good for India and what was not. I dont know exactly how many languages are spoken in India and how many different culture exist there, but they, irrespective of their stark differences, are proud to call themselves Indian. And see what we have on the other side of the border. Within the first 24 years, East Paistan became Bangladesh. The remaining west half is struggling for its survival on every front. Well, let it go, it only saddens me.

I really wonder Why Pakistan do not join to Tukish IDEF fairs with Shaheen II (Turkish "Sahin" ), Babur, RAAD missiles to introduce ?
Probably because the technology was not indegenius, it was bought from the North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom