What's new

Shaheen-3 Missiles 90 Seconds To Delhi

That's 50 kt short of getting into the half megaton range, Not bad,
Anyone plugged 450 kT into the nuclear simulator?
Where does the immediate impact zone lie ?
For reference a B61 1960s era gravity nuclear bomb, has a nominal yield of 360 kT but it is completely variable. This is open source information. We don't know what enhancements have been done since.

No but they do report any failures.
why are you bringing Americans in this discussion when i'm asking you directly?

three replies and you are yet to answer a simple question...

rest headless chicken and proving father son relationship is utter BS which does not warrant a reply...

why are you bringing Americans in this discussion when i'm asking you directly?

three replies and you are yet to answer a simple question...

rest headless chicken and proving father son relationship is utter BS which does not warrant a reply...
Ok let me ask you this, apart from some Brahmos footage, what proof do you have that your Agni, Pirthvi missiles were ever successful in their tests.

Ok let me ask you this, apart from some Brahmos footage, what proof do you have that your Agni, Pirthvi missiles were ever successful in their tests.
this thread is not about Indian missiles, its about pakistan latest missile test and its success / failure report. Im simply asking you to show the proof and set the record straight. is that so difficult?

this thread is not about Indian missiles, its about pakistan latest missile test and its success / failure report. Im simply asking you to show the proof and set the record straight. is that so difficult?
Indian satellites plus half of dozen other countries satellites closely watch missile launched by Pakistan and non of the official new channel or source claims that test was a failure neither fake twitter accounts produce picture of fallen debris just like Nirbhay.....

Stop trolling and ranting about fake news over here.

@The Eagle @waz
Kindly check multi I.D troll.

That is terrifyingly beautiful to know.
Zarvan,
On our technical threads we keep getting derailed with emotions and politics. I understand the concerns and any normal person is disturbed by the prospect of seeing their loved ones horribly burnt and disfigured. Nuclear war is a serious reality and the threat is very real.

Indian satellites plus half of dozen other countries satellites closely watch missile launched by Pakistan and non of the official new channel or source claims that test was a failure neither fake twitter accounts produce picture of fallen debris just like Nirbhay.....

Stop trolling and ranting about fake news over here.

@The Eagle @waz
Kindly check multi I.D troll.

ok, lets get this one out of the way,
we have lots of satellites in the sky... but we never acknowledge a success or show a failure, why shall we?

also, im having an important discussion with another senior member @Windjammer who is expert in such matters, so please dont poke in between. i'll talk to you later.

the last thing, im not a multiple ID troll, you must have seen my posts earlier as well. i dont earn my living on pdf to troll...

dont bring Americans
dont tell me we have satellites
dont tell me they are fake handles
tell me how this test is successful, simple.

and the last line is being discussed with another expert here... lets talk some other time, ok?

Look on the bright side.
We don't have to convince the enemy our missiles work.

They will know when it does ( or optimistically from their point of view it doesn't).
We can just say "Okay it doesn't work. So sleep tight "

So let's keep this thread technical based on "opensint" and ignore the rants and emotions.

What is the CEP ( circular error of probability) of the Shaheen 3 .
Usually longer range missiles need megaton warheads due to lower CEP.

@drumstick

Drumstick,
As a nuclear weapons expert could you comment on the following thread?

Last edited:
tell me how this test is successful, simple.
How India tells that Prithvi or any other missiles are successful? Tell me I will use same way to announce S-III success.
Still classified but if you go by earlier series of same missile CEP is 10M or less.

Ok, as you said this thread is about Pakistani missile tests......Me or we as Pakistanis are both convinced and satisfied that it was a successful test but why you as an Indian are in such a dilemma.
Your heartburn is understandable but don't end up getting your panties in a twist.

@drumstick
Look on the bright side.
We don't have to convince the enemy our missiles work.

They will know when it does ( or optimistically from their point of view it doesn't).
We can just say "Okay it doesn't work. So sleep tight "

So let's keep this thread technical based on "opensint" and ignore the rants and emotions.

Usually longer range missiles need megaton warheads due to lower CEP.
your reply is too good to give a counter.... :tup: :tup:

your reply is too good to give a counter.... :tup: :tup:

Could you comment here?

see this is where you lose, till now replies were sane and there was a discussion going on. when you bring women's undergarments i know you have lost it.
you may think its cool to bring women's undergarments in discussion, but its utterly disrespectful.
hope you learn from your mistakes....

Depends how one looks at it but to sane minds ...
it's just an English proverb, just like don't get your tinsel in a tangle .

get (one's) panties in a twist
(redirected from get your panties in a twist)
get (one's) panties in a twist
If someone is getting their knickers in a twist about something, they are getting annoyed or upset about it without good reason.

Back
Top Bottom