What's new

Shahbaz Taseer killed in drone attack in Shawal in 2012 : Taliban sources

He hasn't been killed yaar. Still alive with ttp. They won't kill a cash cow

Not confirmed by family.
It was revealed that family offered 40 crore for his release but Taliban denied saying they want some of their hard core men released. Army does not want to release any Talibees

This news has broken just before 24 hours ... How could his family confirm ... Why didn't Taliban release him if he is alive ... Although I am against drone strikes ... But I think Taliban themselves have killed him ..

Confirmed from his mother. News is NOT TRUE

33f4v2v.jpg

Hope for good .......

Unfortunetly, Taliban have a very good track record of telling the truth. Can't say much about our law enforcement though. Everything the talibs fess upto or don't, has their involvement exactly as they say it is.

They said after the Boston bombing they weren't involved and they weren't involved. In every major attack on Pak military installation, the damage was exactly as they described how it was.

What they're saying about taseer, doesn't seem that far fetched. Keep high profile people as prisoners with them to try to deter drone attacks. Sometimes it works, and they may be spare a drone attack, and other times it wouldnt and the prisoner would perish along with other talibs.

Please elaborate on that. Last I heard he was kidnapped by TTP and taken to FATA.

I'd rather not...this was just something I heard from a very credible source...until I get 100 percent assurity of this being true, no need to put up another rumor.

I'd rather not...this was just something I heard from a very credible source...until I get 100 percent assurity of this being true, no need to put up another rumor.

i would rather u dont put it up at all.

Taliban weren't really involved...or at least that is the story.

I thought he was kidnapped by Taliban or some other militant group. Whats he doing in Dubai? Shopping in the malls or relaxing in a Jacuzzi.

Back
Top Bottom