What's new

Shahbaz Taseer killed in drone attack in Shawal in 2012 : Taliban sources

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
news_image.php

PESHAWAR (INP): Shahbaz Taseer, son of slain Governor of Punjab Salman Taseer was killed in a drone attack in Shawal valley of the North Waziristan tribal area, in 2012, claimed Taliban sources.

They further claimed that the son of Salman Taseer was buried in the Shawal area on the same day. The Jirga that was making hectic efforts to get Shahbaz Taseer released has also returned hometown in sheer disappointment, the sources added.

The sources confirmed that Talban are now shifting the abductees to the areas where chances of drone attacks are at higher to use them as human shield.

It is pertinent to mention here that Shahbaz Taseer was kidnapped from Lahore on August 26, 2011. He had left his house from Cavalry Ground in his car (LZT-1) for his office around at 10:15 am. Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) Lahore said his car was intercepted by a black SUV and motorbike around 600 yards from the office and up to three men dragged Taseer out of the car and took him away.

Shahbaz Taseer killed in drone attack in Shawal in 2012 : Taliban sources

انا للہ وانا الیہ راجعون

sad if its true :((

I hear its all about family matters and money ?? Same with Gilani son who could deliver what he promised. Remeber this type of kidnaping used to happend before 9/11 to. Criminals were rented from tribal areas to do there dirty work as killing, robbery etc.

If true another slap on the faces of all those that support US drone strikes. Poor guy, feel sorry for his wife who has been struggling against hope trying to find him all this while and to be ultimately killed by the US in a drone strike...

Strong possibility the Taliban killed him and are lying about the US drone strike.

Not confirmed by family.
It was revealed that family offered 40 crore for his release but Taliban denied saying they want some of their hard core men released. Army does not want to release any Talibees

If taliban will kill him, they will claim it. Its a propaganda war. It will tell ppl if u don't listen to their demand u die.. no use lying about drones..

If this is true God bless his soul, first his father made a sacrifice and now his son ! Truly a strong family they still refuse to leave Pakistan

and i agree they are most probably lying about him dying in a drone attack :pissed:

Everybody has their sources...my source says he is in Dubai!!!

Wait for official confirmation.

Everybody has their sources...my source says he is in Dubai!!!

Wait for official confirmation.
my source says the same thing as yours . He also says some bloody influential people are involved in this saga. can u confirm the influential part

So Taliban is holding US responsible for this poor fella's death? So.. why did they kidnap him in the first place... to worship him?

So Taliban is holding US responsible for this poor fella's death? So.. why did they kidnap him in the first place... to worship him?

Who knows what the truth is. In Pakistan, its always hard to say. But this probably explains why Imran Khan has taken his stance wrt the Taliban. He has bought himself some Life Insurance. Good for him.

actually life time insurance is with pmln with deals with chotu gang and TTP not to attack in Punjab

and dealers don't get there two member parliament killed by terrorist in 1 month

imran khan with sheikh rasheed were to be targeted on 9th may by suicide bombers in Rawalpindi but fortunately he had accident on 8th

imran dont do deals

so spare the lecture

Back
Top Bottom