What's new

Shahbaz says deal signed with China for Metro for 5 Punjab cities

Bro we are saying the same thing.

We should connect Zardari and Rental Raja to the 220 v outlet and make them jump for 15 minutes.

Hopefully they will realize their criminal negligence of electricity issue aka one of the key issue for national survival.

peace

both PMLN and PPP are responsible, PPP looted entire money and PMLN considered making political stunt more than caring for people

this machinery also proves how PMLN was more than authoritative to make energy projects but it totally neglected this and even wasted millions of dollas like this?

shameful

both PMLN and PPP are responsible, PPP looted entire money and PMLN considered making political stunt more than caring for people

this machinery also proves how PMLN was more than authoritative to make energy projects but it totally neglected this and even wasted millions of dollas like this?

shameful

Please do tell us what MQM did.
p.s you were coalition partners with PPP

:rofl:

Wishfull thinking buddy.....there is no North,South East or West It is one monolithic structure and every inch is India.
We have unity in diversity this might be a alien concept for you so let me explain.

Hey man, cut the crap or I will bring you a few people here from India telling you how much the South HATES the North, vis-a-vs. The crappy post you wrote about the unity in India....tell this to someone who doesn't know India. From Asaam, to Khalistan to Kashmir to Madras and to other states, there are and have been MANY separatist movements. So PLEASE, keep the unity crap to yourself as your are lying to so many people reading your post.
The ONLY unity that I've seen is in the US when it comes to a nation working together.

Hey man, cut the crap or I will bring you a few people here from India telling you how much the South HATES the North, vis-a-vs. The crappy post you wrote about the unity in India....tell this to someone who doesn't know India. From Asaam, to Khalistan to Kashmir to Madras and to other states, there are and have been MANY separatist movements. So PLEASE, keep the unity crap to yourself as your are lying to so many people reading your post.
The ONLY unity that I've seen is in the US when it comes to a nation working together.

Orange sir I dont blame you man it is your text book and the biased opinion you have chosen to surround yourself with.In a country of our size where the language and dilect change every 100 km some difference of opinion or ideological difference is only to be expected.If you really care not to come across as a ill informed person I suggest google the diversity in INDIA.

I myself don't like many policies followed by my country and that right is given to me by my constitution and other democratic institutions now that does not mean I don't love my country. We are no one single monolithic ummah out to kill each other by exploding at street corners, but people of absolute diversity of every different form proudly calling themselves INDIANS.

By the way I am from south of India even south of Madras...get your geography right.

Orange sir I dont blame you man it is your text book and the biased opinion you have chosen to surround yourself with.In a country of our size where the language and dilect change every 100 km some difference of opinion or ideological difference is only to be expected.If you really care not to come across as a ill informed person I suggest google the diversity in INDIA.

I myself don't like many policies followed by my country and that right is given to me by my constitution and other democratic institutions

Ok, let's not sugar quote man. You guys fail to understand ONE point. India has 1.2 billion people in it. And people are people. Not Gods or perfect. What that means is, it is natural to have divides. The "Diversity" in India has NOTHING to do with my point. The point was, there are over 27 separation movements going on right this second. What was Khalistan? I have a few Punjabi friends here in the US. They've told me what it was.....what is going on in "Asaam"? What is going on in Kashmir? what is going on in Gujrat? and the list goes on. There are plenty of educated people from India that send their money to their state's separation movement. I've heard all about it. And PLEASE, don't tell me this stuff is imaginary and written in books. There is NO American school book that goes that deep into Indian issues! I am just speaking of the reality and I have a VERY large diverse group of friends with many Indian folks too. Every society has its issues and so does India. I hate it when you guys try to show everyone how holly and clean you are. When we are all people and no one's perfect!

No! Thats nawaz nooras discriminatory policy of punjab first! Not a one single deal signed for Karachi metro during his trip to China!
To the supporters of Mana phosiawala , let this be know that Shoobaz Noora is Chief Minister of Punjab. He should work for punjab only

Ok, let's not sugar quote man. You guys fail to understand ONE point. India has 1.2 billion people in it. And people are people. Not Gods or perfect. What that means is, it is natural to have divides. The "Diversity" in India has NOTHING to do with my point. The point was, there are over 27 separation movements going on right this second. What was Khalistan? I have a few Punjabi friends here in the US. They've told me what it was.....what is going on in "Asaam"? What is going on in Kashmir? what is going on in Gujrat? and the list goes on. There are plenty of educated people from India that send their money to their state's separation movement. I've heard all about it. And PLEASE, don't tell me this stuff is imaginary and written in books. There is NO American school book that goes that deep into Indian issues! I am just speaking of the reality and I have a VERY large diverse group of friends with many Indian folks too. Every society has its issues and so does India. I hate it when you guys try to show everyone how holly and clean you are. When we are all people and no one's perfect!

You know friend the last couple of line sums up your post the problem with you guys is you were brought up with the feeling that you are superior beings and now you strain to find some ways to redeem yourself by looking for faults in others so that you can call yourself better.

We have lot of problems due to the uneven economic growth we had in the last decade or so and yes in Kashmir we some splinter groups running a separatist movement fueled by you know who. I would like you to list down the other 26 movements that you talk about please do not copy paste from a some site just spend some time to research the same. Khalistan movement was quelled by the brave people of Punjab as they realized their folly. Now you in your desperation will qualify the demand for another state in Andhra as a separatist movement but to your utter dismay it is not the case. All such valid demands have been granted in past and will be going forward as it only leads to better governance and prosperity of the people from that region.

We don't deal with it like you do with your mohajir suba , pakhtoon subah and baloch people. I am surprised you mentioned separatist movement in Gujrat no one in India is aware of it may be you have the detail blue print of creating one but its still not reached here and be rest assured will be addressed when it happens.

Please do tell us what MQM did.
p.s you were coalition partners with PPP

:rofl:

hi sorry for the late reply

MQM had health ministry in sindh so we made this with limited funding

render

trauma centre render

d2521e0086e69194230d88b55fc1a30f.jpg

624473d1f98ebed4a1efcd1662037f98.jpg

actual

24_09_2012_113_004_001.jpg

plus dengue fever which plagued entire punjab for years because of their incompetence was aoided to spread in interior sindh and karachi

shahrah e quaideen

149724_577011865658524_124150222_n.png

MQM had ports and shipping ministry

deep container terminal

08092615488855.jpg

actual

p050131.gif

388940_10151074996278137_846870826_n.jpg

food street near native jetty as we all know

6920104749_393ef83fa7_z.jpg

and as @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=14956" target="_blank">Oscar</a></u> pointed out how KPT improved its performance in last years when MQM had the ministry

farooq sattar had overseas pakistani ministry and we all know how PTI got millions of dollars and pounds worth of funding :lol:

joking, overseas pakistanis got their calling rates decreased, they got eligible to vote in pak elections for the first time and many overseas fairs and festivals were conducted to increase image of pakistan in the world

MQM got KCR approved for future mass transit plan for karachi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom