What's new

Shahbaz says deal signed with China for Metro for 5 Punjab cities

I care less where the fookin metros are being constructed... Just develop the country!

Shahbaz is CM of punjab, not whole Pakistan.

Did PM take CM of all other provinces with him or Shahbaz made the cut as a family member. This shows the influence of Punjab on the Pakistan politics. This one of the reason parties like MQM feel so away from the main stream.

Did PM take CM of all other provinces with him or Shahbaz made the cut as a family member. .
Nope, representative of other provinces were with him, they signed deals for energy projects.

Gadhay ka bacha Ganja baaqi Pakistan ko pakka pakka bhooka maray ga.... we will have to suffer the consequences of yet another "yellow cab" + motorway scheme. Why not give free cell phones this time too to everyone buying a ticket. Idiot could have bought all the votes with a simple plate of biryani, why all this sho-sha?

Do you wish coup like Egypt? or would you allow 5 years to democratically elected govt.?

Nope, representative of other provinces were with him, they signed deals for energy projects.

He only took CM punjab and balochistan, sindh and kpk CMs were in Pakistan, Nawaz should have offered them to come along but he didn't I think.

Did PM take CM of all other provinces with him or Shahbaz made the cut as a family member. This shows the influence of Punjab on the Pakistan politics. This one of the reason parties like MQM feel so away from the main stream.

Why a poster with Indian name and Indian flags will come to a Pakistani forum and spread the ethnic, or religious, or Mullah $hit.

I do not understand.

please explain.

thank you

He only took CM punjab and balochistan, sindh and kpk CMs were in Pakistan, Nawaz should have offered them to come along but he didn't I think.

yar. We have 5 years. Don't worry. Next time sahih.

It is not like 1 trip to China will solve issues all at once.

Keep calm and support democratic institutions. And please do not spread inter province $hit.

Because

I am hoping PIT will win at the center in 2018. Do you hope to see the same in 2018?

or you are hoping for a "coup" while walking and talking $hit like Egyptians.

thank you

PM took CM with him because Nawaz Sharif's PML(N) has made government in the center as well in the Punjab province. Please don't talk of MQM........MQM's legendary leader Mr Altaf hussain is already in lots of trouble, and you will watch the whole outcome.

It's no different then Kerala and a few other states taking a major chunk of Indian government's focus.....isn't that why a lot of educated people from India are funding separatist movements in India? I met a few Indian people here who do that and they said that their state in the South wasn't getting funds and focus and they have these movements that they support.

For the Pakistanis, for the first time, all four CM's went. The western media was talking about it. All four provinces signed contracts. Punjab get's more focus as the security and business situation is better there.

The problem I have i recent news articles is PMLN claiming they will build stuff in PUNJAB
THEY WILL GET INVESTMENT IN PUNJAB

I mena you are going for FEDERAL level meeting with China and you are REGIONALIZING the development projects

Very shameful

As head of Nation he should have negotiated METRO for ALL provinces
As head of Nation he should have negotiated cleaning projects for all provinces

That is a big problem in vision

BAS CHALE TO KHANE KAABA KA RUKH BHI PANJAB KI TARAF KER DEAIN HAMARE NAWAZ

The problem I have i recent news articles is PMLN claiming they will build stuff in PUNJAB
THEY WILL GET INVESTMENT IN PUNJAB

I mena you are going for FEDERAL level meeting with China and you are REGIONALIZING the development projects

You take PTI Jiayal and MQM wala propaganda and ingest it, regurgitate it, and then spit it and $hit it on a public forum.

That too my friend is pretty low in value.

it is time we all go beyond the sound bites and see the complete analysis.

Investment is a two way street.

While Pakistani leaders can present the whole of Pakistan as investment opportunity, people will come only where they can see good return on investment.

Foreign companies clearly see that lowest risk on investment is in Punjab.

While risk of investing in Karachi and Peshawar is really high.

As a Karachite I blame this situation on us the Urduwa community.

We the most educated elite, the highest employed elite have utterly and miserable failed to become mainstream peaceful citizens of Pakistan.

As a result, Karachi is not too different from Bihar the land of our forefathers, a BIMARU place, where criminals like Altaf Mota chor rule without an fear of God.

Why we failed to become mainstream?

We never considered Pakistan as our own land.

We after 3rd and 4rth generation born in Pakistan still consider ourselves as damned Mohajirs, the worst label any community can proudly affix at their shirt pockets.

As we do not consider Pakistan as our own, we burn with jealousy when another province tgends to attract investments.

The day we say good bye to our despicable behavior,

I gaurantee that investers will be more than happy to come to Karachi and parts other than Punjab.

Having said that

PMLN will lose big time if they do not tackle Karachi Head on.

Karachi after all is soul of Pakistan.

And it is Karachi that makes or breaks Pakistan.

peace

It's no different then Kerala and a few other states taking a major chunk of Indian government's focus.....isn't that why a lot of educated people from India are funding separatist movements in India? I met a few Indian people here who do that and they said that their state in the South wasn't getting funds and focus and they have these movements that they support.

For the Pakistanis, for the first time, all four CM's went. The western media was talking about it. All four provinces signed contracts. Punjab get's more focus as the security and business situation is better there.

Wishfull thinking buddy.....there is no North,South East or West It is one monolithic structure and every inch is India.
We have unity in diversity this might be a alien concept for you so let me explain.

All states have there own budget and devlopment funds and they compete with each other to get the share from central kitty.Each state tries too do better than the other to attract FDI and central funding it is based on performance.Cental institutions are installations are built around the country purely from a strategic point of view...generally measured in terms of distance from friendly countries.

We are Hindus muslims and christians and are also tamils biharis andhrarites marathas marwaris and gujratis ect...and are proud to be so but when it comes to nationality we are only Indians.

By the way a friendly suggestion get your flag right be proud of who you are and what you are.

Wishfull thinking buddy.....there is no North,South East or West It is one monolithic structure and every inch is India.
We have unity in diversity this might be a alien concept for you so let me explain.

you my dear are most likely from a BIMARU state.

FYI. Pakistan and India follow very similar formula for the development money given to states.

peace

Back
Top Bottom