What's new

Shah Rukh to dance naked...

Fighter488

Reaction score
Shah Rukh to dance naked...

04 Apr, 2010 06:25 pm INDIATIMES MOVIES

Actor Shah Rukh Khan is on a roll again, what with his IPL team - Kolkata Knight Riders - making him a proud owner now and again. Of course, compared to last year's dismal performance, this year has been a remarkable one in comparison for the KKR's and deserves celebration!

However, Shah Rukh Khan though attending post-match IPL parties once in away, won't pop the bubbly too soon. He insists he'll celebrate in a unique way if his team was to win the League this year! "I'll dance naked in the DY Patil staidum," he said, "if my team will make it to the finals and win!"

Lalit Modi, Chairman, IPL, was all smiles at this statement of Shah Rukh's. "He's a great owner and highly possessive about his team members. I won't be surprised if he actually sticks to his word about dancing in the nude if they were to win," he laughed.

Wonder if SRK needed to watch his words before uttering them... But the women, we're sure, are now hollering for KKR a little louder than otherwise!

Shah Rukh to dance naked... -News-News & Gossip-Indiatimes Movies

He is a desperate man. KKR has not done as per his expectations. These gimmicks do give his team some un-due attention, any way.

Fighter

He is just a big mouth, I do not like him. Amir is 100 times better.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom