What's new

Shah Rukh Khan as Indian Army Major Samar in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar shes a convert...let her ease into Islam ! Let her understand each and every facet of it and then have an opinion ! I've talked to her before...shes doing exactly that ! Reading the Koran, the Hadith...talking to fellow Muslims and trying to form an opinion of her own. Lets cut her some slack !

On SRK - Many of the things that he and Muslim actors (male and female) elsewhere do are highly objectionable to me as well but we shouldn't be too quick on declaring anyone a Muslim or a Non Muslim.

Ok you can give her some time. The door to islam is always open for anyone. But bro for you second part on SRK, this guy does idol worship openly, a sin that takes you out of the fold of Islam. So I can't consider this guy a muslim. Idol worshiping just crosses all limits and all bollywood khans openly do that. Hell they don't even consider themselves muslims and don't give a damn about religion , so why should we care and call them muslim. Considering these guys muslims will be equivalent to agreeing/giving consent to their kuffri acts. :)

undue importance to shahrukh...he cant handle his arrogance, smoking habbit, alcholisim, (and that thing)....
And open big mouth in front of media/defence ppl..he shud b kicked out of industry by indian audience! enough of his arrogance!!!

FYI..those who ve seen Wankhede Stadium scene...

Ok you can give her some time. The door to islam is always open for anyone. But bro for you second part on SRK, this guy does idol worship openly, a sin that takes you out of the fold of Islam. So I can't consider this guy a muslim. Idol worshiping just crosses all limits and all bollywood khans openly do that. Hell they don't even consider themselves muslims and don't give a damn about religion , so why should we care and call them muslim. Considering these guys muslims will be equivalent to agreeing/giving consent to their kuffri acts. :)

He does ? :blink:

By all my understanding of the Koran that does put him or any such person outside the fold of Islam but..hey what do I know ? I'm just a schumuk sitting in Lahore and not an authority on Islam in the least bit.

He does ? :blink:

Yes he does, and he teaches his children as well. Look at the video bro:

Kya Sharukh Khan Muslim hai.flv - YouTube

You don't need to be a scholar to know that this guy is a non-muslim after all this. But yes we can pray to Allah(swt) to guide him and his family to the right path and free them from the shackles
of paganism that they are in.

God there so much insecure nonsense being said here by insecure fools. This is an INDIAN film,made in INDIA, acted by INDIANS,to be watched mainly by INDIANS. Of course it will be favorable to the Indian POV. Just like all Pakistani textbooks are factually inaccurate but favorable to the Pakistani POV. What else would you expect?? Propoganda my a$$-just entertainment! If Pakistan wants it can make its own films that reflect their POV, stop BSing just because Bollywood is so succesful-you're only embarassing yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom