What's new

Shah Rukh Khan as Indian Army Major Samar in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person can not be a Muslim and a Hinduism preacher at the same time no matter how much of "peaceful" loving person one is. He is simply not a Muslim.

I don't believe he asked for your certificate & I don't think he gives a rat's behind what your opinion is.

I don't believe he asked for your certificate & I don't think he gives a rat's behind what your opinion is.
There are muslims who are more ready to judge the other muslims at the drop of the hat deciding if he is good muslim or not instead of making themselves good muslim.By doing so they themselves do the sin of breaking the commandment of Allah regarding not judging the people.I call these people as hypocrites.

And who are you to judge and decide ....

Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

It does not take rocket science to figure out what SRK is committing.

There are muslims who are more ready to judge the other muslims at the drop of the hat deciding if he is good muslim or not instead of making themselves good muslim.By doing so they themselves do the sin of breaking the commandment of Allah regarding not judging the people.I call these people as hypocrites.

And i call people like you dumb and blind who are ignorant of truth.

Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

It does not take rocket science to figure out what SRK is committing.
Its beyond your brain to judge SRK.

And i call people like you dumb and blind who are ignorant of truth.
Its better to be ignorant and blind than hypocrite.

Ignorance is bliss after all

Well I dont like this guy. So cant comment on him.

Sallu/Hrithik would have been better.

n u khalajaan life in a dream world

justbecoz u married a pakistani muslim that doesnt mean

u own pakistan or something like than by the way u behave

u r surely not a muslim

n u khalajaan life in a dream world

justbecoz u married a pakistani muslim that doesnt mean

u own pakistan or something like than by the way u behave

u r surely not a muslim

OH yea .. you are the one in world who gives certificate of Islam...

& don`t get personal ...

When i left the thread everything was cool here,damn few trolls :P female trolls included :P

A 6 year old could come up with a better argument then you. Next time just observe conversation by mature members and try not to type anything because its going to be something dumb.
First learn the meaning of hypocrite.

@Armstrong bro, dark prince is right.This poster ajtr is not a muslim. A muslim can't support idol worship as he/she is doing here and on top of that he/she is a vocal cheerleader of a anti-islamic moral less bigoted character like Taslima nashrin and supports her opinion. (If you don't , Taslima Nasrin is like Salman rusdie.)

@Armstrong bro, dark prince is right.This poster ajtr is not a muslim. A muslim can't support idol worship as he/she is doing here and on top of that he/she is a vocal cheerleader of a anti-islamic moral less bigoted character like Taslima nashrin and supports her opinion. (If you don't , Taslima Nasrin is like Salman rusdie.)

Bro this is not a sufficient evidence to come up with such a conclusion. Their are MANY MANY pakistani muslims who are die hard SRK fan and will not tolerate anything against him.

Bro this is not a sufficient evidence to come up with such a conclusion. Their are MANY MANY pakistani muslims who are die hard SRK fan and will not tolerate anything against him.

Agree. But bro they may be ignorant and thus a great fan of SRK. They can be a fan of a non-muslim no problem there. But being a fan thinking that this guy is a muslim is wrong and nothing but ignorance. And when they know that these guy commits shirk on a daily basis and still considers him a muslim than that is equivalent to grave sin and shirk on their part as well. Most poeple who are fans of this guys in PAK and BD are ignorant and don't know about his idol worship. And yes there are many seculars who know but still is a die hard fan.

Yaar shes a convert...let her ease into Islam ! Let her understand each and every facet of it and then have an opinion ! I've talked to her before...shes doing exactly that ! Reading the Koran, the Hadith...talking to fellow Muslims and trying to form an opinion of her own. Lets cut her some slack !

On SRK - Many of the things that he and Muslim actors (male and female) elsewhere do are highly objectionable to me as well but we shouldn't be too quick on declaring anyone a Muslim or a Non Muslim.

Agree. But bro they may be ignorant and thus a great fan of SRK. They can be a fan of a non-muslim no problem there. But being a fan thinking that this guy is a muslim is wrong and nothing but ignorance. And when they know that these guy commits shirk on a daily basis and still considers him a muslim than that is equivalent to grave sin and shirk on their part as well. Most poeple who are fans of this guys in PAK and BD are ignorant and don't know about his idol worship. And yes there are many seculars who know but still is a die hard fan.

Dude music is haram and so is idle talk (Zarvan throw those 40 ayats in his face). So Bollwyood is in effect haram. So shall re request you true Muslims from either side of the border to stop watching things that are haram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom