What's new

Shah Mehmood Qureshi is lobbying to become Prime Minister, says Haroon Ur Rasheed

Salaam

He is more ambitious than cunning.
W salam
But then there are ways to chase your ambition. Good ways and bad ways. The doesn't care the way. He just want to fly high and higher then highest.

According to a report, Paksitan did not block airspace for Indian jets yet because Shah Mehmood Qureshi objected to it to the point that he and a few PTI member said they would resign if this was done. I was quite surprised that Shah Mehmood could be defending air passage for India under such situations.

I am not sure about the above "insight" but Shah Mehmood is only as much into PTI as much power he has. He is not a selfless fighter.
He is selfish & ambitious. JKT has more respect in PTI than SMQ because he is considered selfless especially after being disqualified by the court on flimsy basis.

There are many rumors which circulate in Pak, which changes people's perception about some people, many rumors have little truth in it but people follow it anyway. Its hard to find genuine journalist in Pakistan. Regarding SMQ, I look at 2 points, first is his interaction with IK in any public event when they are together, and they both always look comfortable with each other, second is that i dont see how SMQ would expect to get the same level of support IK gets among the masses. I would give SMQ the benefit of a doubt, for these reasons. In any case I hope IK completes his 5 years of gov and does a good job running the nation.

Another thing is, I saw some Indian propagandist tweeting about this SMQ rumors very recently (do you think they actually care about our political stability? a strong Pak leader means more difficulty for India), I hope we dont fall into the trap of taking this rumor to seriously, if Indians are promoting this that means our people have to be extra careful about these things, lets not create disharmony among ourselves on stories which would benefit Indian's propaganda

SMQ will get premiership in the last year of PTI tenure. Just like Raja pervez and khaqan abbasi. Watch and enjoy the game the big daddy is playing.

SMQ will get premiership in the last year of PTI tenure. Just like Raja pervez and khaqan abbasi. Watch and enjoy the game the big daddy is playing.
Imran Khan followers are not Nawaz Shareef or Raja Pervaiz followers Janab what Imran Khan followers will do will throw entire thing into chaos.

Another thing is, I saw some Indian propagandist tweeting about this SMQ rumors very recently (do you think they actually care about our political stability? a strong Pak leader means more difficulty for India), I hope we dont fall into the trap of taking this rumor to seriously, if Indians are promoting this that means our people have to be extra careful about these things, lets not create disharmony among ourselves on stories which would benefit Indian's propaganda

Do you want IK or SMQ as PM ?

Find out who is more rewarding for your country and who's more acceptable to your establishment.

My submission is JUST IGNORE INDIAN PROPAGANDA

There are many rumors which circulate in Pak, which changes people's perception about some people, many rumors have little truth in it but people follow it anyway. Its hard to find genuine journalist in Pakistan. Regarding SMQ, I look at 2 points, first is his interaction with IK in any public event when they are together, and they both always look comfortable with each other, second is that i dont see how SMQ would expect to get the same level of support IK gets among the masses. I would give SMQ the benefit of a doubt, for these reasons. In any case I hope IK completes his 5 years of gov and does a good job running the nation.

Really good post. Many good points.

Who cares who become PM in Pakistan, they are all POS including the current one.

According to a report, Paksitan did not block airspace for Indian jets yet because Shah Mehmood Qureshi objected to it to the point that he and a few PTI member said they would resign if this was done. I was quite surprised that Shah Mehmood could be defending air passage for India under such situations.

I am not sure about the above "insight" but Shah Mehmood is only as much into PTI as much power he has. He is not a selfless fighter.

The kind of "urdu" accent he possesses, I have a feeling that his maternal side has connection with India and that is why he is so "soft" on india. Sometimes ago I heard in one of talk shows that his maternal side has something to do with Sheharyar ahmed khan (former PCB chairman) who in turn has family connection with Saif Ali Khan (bollywood actor) family in india. All these connections make perfect sense for me for his "soft corner and approach" towards india.

SMQ is a snake in the party, and it's a open secret. Even a lot of party member don't like him either, He didn't even spared his own brother for power greed. A fool would think he's loyal to IK.

The establishment is in a process of undergoing a major paradigm shift from their previous policies. This can easily be gauged by a change in tone of Sheikh Rasheed and a few other favourite anchors. SMQ might fit in the new matrix if he tries hard enough.

I dont get why everyone is hell bent in making the scenario of 71 again.

FM had been holed up in 4 streets of Islamabad as imposed war enters Stage 2.

Back
Top Bottom