What's new

Shaan Shahid's Arth (2017) - Trailer Reaction ...

logixlord

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found the trailer to be a little underwhelming, and am generally disappointed with the promotion that this movie is doing. Particularly, because this is Shaan Shahid's entry into new Age Pakistani Cinema as a film maker, and he seems to understand that he is making these films for a different audience, with different aesthetic sensibilities. The film is definitely made for multiplex audiences, and it looks like Shaan himself has given a good performance.

The trailer has been the mystery, as the one that shows up on top of YouTube search only shows 15K hits in 3 days. That is just not possible with a Star like Shaan, and it is very likely that the official trailer video was uploaded incorrectly with an Unlisted tag, which means it is there if you share the link, but does not show up on YouTube search.

Full Trailer below

The ARTH trailer after 6 days has only 20K views on YouTube. Soon, the highest trailer reaction videos will surpass the actual trailer in terms of views !

Anomaly. And what is more bizarre is that the production team is still not uploading the official trailer from their official youtube channel.

This looks like a flop.

Given the response to the trailer, and the complete lack of interest from the promoter to even get people to watch the trailer, I have to say that I would agree on this one. Rather unfortunate because it looked like Shaan had spent a lot of energy and time and money in this film.

Since we have talked about the lack of Trailer views of Arth, what I am seeing now on my channel is that it started off slow, but has now overtaken Rangreza trailer reaction views. Still at about half of Verna which spiked during the first 2 days of release, but on a daily basis after 10 days, Arth trailer reaction is now getting viewed more than Verna and Rangreza combined.

Back
Top Bottom