What's new

Shaan calls Shah Rukh's film an 'Ocean's 12' rip-off

well said but nothing new...
If he is a 3rd class actor why this thread goes to 3 pages ? :P

Go watch Vivah and then come argue with me.

there are two type of people in the world, smart and stupid. Hollywood produces movies for smart people and bollywood is doing a great job filling the gap left by Hollywood. Now Indians will say oh but Pakistanis watch Indian movies too and to that my answer would be that God does not discriminate and equally provide stupidity to all nations.

The film has not yet released :coffee:
Publicity stunt by some unknown actor :pop:

there are two type of people in the world, smart and stupid. Hollywood produces movies for smart people and bollywood is doing a great job filling the gap left by Hollywood. Now Indians will say oh but Pakistanis watch Indian movies too and to that my answer would be that God does not discriminate and equally provide stupidity to all nations.
Both the industry provides quality movies and both has its share of horrible movies as well......saying only 1 industry provides movies for smart people is utter stupidity

The film has not yet released :coffee:
Publicity stunt by some unknown actor :pop:

Both the industry provides quality movies and both has its share of horrible movies as well......saying only 1 industry provides movies for smart people is utter stupidity

I yet have to see a good movie from india and I hear from stupid people yar yeh diakhna bohot achi movie hay, and yes i can watch it for 15 minutes the most. Yes Hollywood makes movies for stupid people too but I dont have to watch it because they also produce a lot of good movie so they give me a choice, Bollywood does not give me a choice, they want me to go down to their level, not possible.

I yet have to see a good movie from india and I hear from stupid people yar yeh diakhna bohot achi movie hay, and yes i can watch it for 15 minutes the most.
since you haven't seen any gud Bollywood movie that doesn't mean Bollywood movies are all bad
See 3 idiots,a Wednesday to start with....
and give me ur genre...I will tell you some gud movies

I yet have to see a good movie from india and I hear from stupid people yar yeh diakhna bohot achi movie hay, and yes i can watch it for 15 minutes the most. Yes Hollywood makes movies for stupid people too but I dont have to watch it because they also produce a lot of good movie so they give me a choice, Bollywood does not give me a choice, they want me to go down to their level, not possible.

There, there...sab theek ho jaayega...housla rakho...

“We actors don’t have to win votes, so we don’t have to belittle each other. Actors can still be friends. We can still make good films and go beyond boundaries. That will only happen if major stakeholders like Shah Rukh or Aamir will shoot a film in Pakistan,” said Shaan, who plans to do a remake of Mahesh Bhatt’s much-admired film Arth.

Source: Shaan calls Shah Rukh's film an 'Ocean's 12' rip-off. look who's talking

Back
Top Bottom