What's new

Shaair he shaair in Azad Kashmir, land slide victory of PMLN. IK congrats PMLN

Good news is MQM failed to get any seat.

PTI manage to get one seat from lahore.

PPP and PMLN won one each seats from Karachi.

Sultan mehmood had an upset defeat, RIP to PTI to leader in Kashmir.

No body has the right to label the common people of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir as immature.

We must learn to respect the peoples will.

A bit confused..... were there by-elections in Lahore and Karachi as well?

No there are 12 Muhajir Seats 9 in Punjab 1 in KPK and Sindh means for those people or Kashmiri's who are living in these provinces with their families

Panama leaks dramay bazi.

Panama leaks is a real issue. It is an internationally recognised issue which resulted in sacking of Iceland prime minister. Just bcz Nawaz won in Azad kashmir doesnt mean he is off the hook.

Before you start accusing me youthia or jiyala which is typical noora league ammo i should tell u i dont give a rats *** about both PTI and PPP or any other political party.

Panama leaks is a real issue. It is an internationally recognised issue which resulted in sacking of Iceland prime minister. Just bcz Nawaz won in Azad kashmir doesnt mean he is off the hook.

Before you start accusing me youthia or jiyala which is typical noora league ammo i should tell u i dont give a rats *** about both PTI and PPP or any other political party.

BS some of them are genuinely business account

Don't start accusations without proper investigation

PMLN winning 30 seats till now.
Peoples slap on the Panama leaks dramay bazi.

Itnay sannata kyun hai Bhai.

At least after IK openly accepting the defeat. The chooran of rigging will be licking the dust.

A mature decision by IK for the first time.
Sad news for PPP. Its history of AJK, always whoever in Islamabad wins election in AJK. Before PMLn , PPP made govt in AJK, now PMLn.

BS some of them are genuinely business account

Don't start accusations without proper investigation

You are talking about Pakistanis and there is enough proof to suggest that Nawaz launders money in 90s. He transferred millions of dollars from Pakistan to foreign accounts as State bank has no record for any legal transfer being made there. I never talk without doing proper research. Perhaps you need to do a bit of research yourself.

Elections are getting more transparent and fair, the longer democracy has been allowed to rule. Things will improve further, the more time that democratic institutions are given.

Elections are getting more transparent and fair, the longer democracy has been allowed to rule. Things will improve further, the more time that democratic institutions are given.

True, even IK have stopped saying dhandli. But we need strong opposition in 2018 even if N wins again. I'm afraid one sided elections may mean more corruption from ruling party in future.

You are talking about Pakistanis and there is enough proof to suggest that Nawaz launders money in 90s. He transferred millions of dollars from Pakistan to foreign accounts as State bank has no record for any legal transfer being made there. I never talk without doing proper research. Perhaps you need to do a bit of research yourself.

Well if you are so sure about Nawaz doing money laundering why don't you file a case aginst him?

If PML won so be it, what is all the fuss about? Lets not turn this into another PML vs PTI thing.

The happiest part is, the most corrupted party in the history of Pakistan which is good for nothing but looting and selling assets of Pakistan (Pakistan People's Party = PPP) has been kicked out. :nana::nana: Bye Bye PPP :yay:

PTI won the Lahore seat, which have always been won by PPP, PPP is history ... baby Bhutto zardari once again failed to get support from people

Seats are reserved for migrants living in these areas.

If PML won so be it, what is all the fuss about? Lets not turn this into another PML vs PTI thing.
It was an obvious pti vs PMLN contest.
As PMLN was contrasting against PPP and pti not bjp.

PTI won the Lahore seat, which have always been won by PPP, PPP is history ... baby Bhutto zardari once again failed to get support from people
PPP has been reduced to interior sindh

The happiest part is, the most corrupted party in the history of Pakistan which is good for nothing but looting and selling assets of Pakistan (Pakistan People's Party = PPP) has been kicked out. :nana::nana: Bye Bye PPP :yay:
Unfortunately, what ayub Khan , yahya, Zia ul haq and musharaf failed to do, zardari has done it in just 5 years.

Sad news for PPP. Its history of AJK, always whoever in Islamabad wins election in AJK. Before PMLn , PPP made govt in AJK, now PMLn.
Better accept the bitter reality that people love PMLN and NS.

Back
Top Bottom