What's new

شکار کرتے قطری شہزادوں کو پاکستانی حکام نے روک لیا تو شہزادے نے کھڑے کھڑے وزیراعظم کو فون گھمادیا ،پ

No body is busting nothing. Pakistan is a slaughter house of wild life. All you need to do is to grab a shot gun and kill whatever animal you see. Teertar murghabi batkhain blue birds snow leopards markhors chetals.... sab mar dia ham nain. Or na koi jungle chora ham nain.
Arey bhaya agar apkey pas dinar and riyal thorey hoan aur pakrey jao to chitar partey hain markhor aur tilor key shikar par

Arey bhaya agar apkey pas dinar and riyal thorey hoan aur pakrey jao to chitar partey hain markhor aur tilor key shikar par
72048_1587793807142_7811240_n.jpg himalayan_ibex_pakistan.png hqdefault (1).jpg hqdefault.jpg hqdefault (2).jpg
Do they look like arabs?

@Zibago well if they are funding the breeding and conservation efforts like we are doing with markhors there is nothing bad about it.
As we know population of markhor is increasing ever since.

@Zibago well if they are funding the breeding and conservation efforts like we are doing with markhors there is nothing bad about it.
As we know population of markhor is increasing ever since.
They hunted Tilor to extinction in their lands
Our hunting policy is not sustainable

Taloor ki qurbani say ya maloom hota hai keh jamhoriyat keh muhafiz Maulana Diesel sabh na taloor kha kha keh jamhoriyar ki mohabaat aur apna pait burhaya hai!

Sawal yeh hay k kis ka shikar karnay say rok diya ? Tilor ka ya ------------

My friends in Pakistan are also very fond of hunting and they do it without any repercussions. I even told them this is wrong and wild life should be preserved but they talk like its normal. You cant blame the Arabs for the fkups of Pakistanis.
True thats we need to change our policy

I don't know about tilor's conservation efforts but I was assuming it to be like markhor's. our guys are doing pretty good job with markhor and their number are increasing almost exponentially all because of funding generated by hunting license.
So if and only if we can do the same for tilors (increasing their number through hunting) .we should do it.

whats soo special in this houbra buster bird.
Increase sex drive. It can not be breed, it does seasonal migration. From cold to warm region.

WOW what will be situation when they call mobile to uncle shareef and say ye lo wazeer e azam se baat kero :lol::lol:
Jawab ...ki masla ha AC sahib...ya pehli dafa to nahi ay...app ka transfer pher kaheen or karna para ga...app " shareef admi " haan in kamoo ma maat paran. ....magar sir magar sir .....agar magar chorannn..................Nawaz reply : sala do takka ka AC.

Tilor is migrating bird and can not be breed.

Sawal yeh hay k kis ka shikar karnay say rok diya ? Tilor ka ya ------------
awam or tilor ka.........

Back
Top Bottom