What's new

SH-15 Self propelled howitzer under trials by Pakistan army?

Truck seems to do the job.
nie friend. trust me; once you are on the field you need a mine proof config similar to G6.

It can evolve but my feedback.

Is it because its of chinese design and the artillery piece is copied ?
no; this truck is weak overall.

Plus where is the entire fire control, weather, situational awareness systems.. just the basic i am allowed to write here.

nie friend. trust me; once you are on the field you need a mine proof config similar to G6.

It can evolve but my feedback.

no; this truck is weak overall.

Plus where is the entire fire control, weather, situational awareness systems.. just the basic i am allowed to write here.

The truck is fine. You think the Chinese don't know what they are building?

Fantastic. Every corp on the eastern front should have few nuclear capable artillery regiments. Ready to offer a nuke-vegetarian Dosa to our Hindu friends who are hungry with the "Cold start". Perfect !

Fvcking awesome idea though. These Indians are having heart strokes about our nuclear weaponry. It is very comforting knowing that the enemy is reeling. Daddy 'Murica is reeling in opiumland and puppy Rapistan is throwing fits of its own. It is a fvcking joyous moment.

Yes they dont.

They do. They know how to build trucks.

Well, for Gangadeshis and such Gangadoo experts even our pigeon drop radioactive shit. :lol::lol:

Fantastic. Every corp on the eastern front should have few nuclear capable artillery regiments. Ready to offer a nuke-vegetarian Dosa to our Hindu friends who are hungry with the "Cold start". Perfect !

Back
Top Bottom